Heart of Midlothian 2014-

18 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I'm not saying I've never heard cringey, racist things at Tynie. But I haven't heard any players involved in such a sing-song ( in what? 2013 ?)

Even if that's right, "Five years since last racism". Not a great motto.

Edited by HaikuHibee

8 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

Even if that's correct, "Five years since last racism". Not a great motto.

I think he's talking about Ratboy and The Thumb. :huh:

You're right.  Two of them had something in common. Juanma and Goncalves were lazy and permanently offside.
You do like to indulge in a bit stereotyping, you Hibbies. I'm not saying I've never heard cringey, racist things at Tynie. But I haven't heard any hero ex- players involved in such a racist sing-song ( in what? 2013 ?)

I’m not going to sit here and say every Hearts fans is racist as that may not be true, but about 70% of the home support that half fill Tynecastle every second week definitely are. I appreciate i may be 5, maybe 10% off either way.

11 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

That's disgraceful then. They didny hound out ballers, like some mad Klansmen.

FFS Haiku, stop digging. I think what you meant to say there is oops, my bad. You're not really going to justify a professional footballer getting caught singing "Rudi Skacel is an effing refugee", are you ?

Whataboutery Tip : Aye but a Hearts player  did worse 20 years ago.

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I’m not going to sit here and say every Hearts fans is racist as that may not be true, but about 70% of the home support that half fill Tynecastle every second week definitely are. I appreciate i may be 5, maybe 10% off either way.

"I’m not going to sit here and say every Hearts fans is racist"

Well, that's very reasonable of you.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a fiery cross to light and a cloak and hood to put on.

Very happy with that news.

I loved the way he would tell the young lads to keep calm, not to get upset, whilst going mental at the ref whenever something annoyed him. 

Definitely a case of do what I say not as I do!

Actually getting excited now.

4 hours ago, Raphael said:

Naismith's return is good news hopefully we can push on and add some depth into the ranks.  

I can't see many more signings - maybe another left-back, and possibly a goalie for Haiku Hibbie.

Hopefully, we can get Martin and Sammon away, and send a few youngsters on loan - apparently, Ally Roy has signed a permanent deal with Derry City. 

Edited by paranoid android

4 hours ago, geddyalexneil said:

I loved the way he would tell the young lads to keep calm, not to get upset, whilst going mental at the ref whenever something annoyed him. 

He is very good at it.  I can't remember a single booking for dissent.