Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Sammon is gash, but at least he puts in effort and would gladly go out on loan.

If it wouldn't cost us insurance premiums, I'd celebrate his death.

I wouldn't have done that for Leigh Jenkinson.

21 minutes ago, sjc said:

Hearts signing policy:

Image result for blindfolded darts gif

It really is. Maybe a few will turn out to be decent hammer throwers but in all honesty I'd be seriously worried if this was Hibs chucking darts at a board and signing randoms from Football Manager.

4 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

It really is. Maybe a few will turn out to be decent hammer throwers but in all honesty I'd be seriously worried if this was Hibs chucking darts at a board and signing randoms from Football Manager.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength."

Lads, is Krystian Nowak a total diddy or what? He is apparently training with us, and some rumours beginning to circulate that we are close to signing him.

Thee absolute epitome of a squad player. Not great, but not totally shite.

Hope that helps

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Lads, is Krystian Nowak a total diddy or what? He is apparently training with us, and some rumours beginning to circulate that we are close to signing him.

Not a diddy, but equally nowt special.  If he's cover he'll be ok, if he's being looked at as a starter I'd say it's a poor signing.

Cheers. 

I'd imagine, if we do sign him, that he will primarily be used as right-sided defensive cover. It appears that he can also play in midfield - poorly - which perhaps makes him something of a like-for-like O'Connor replacement. 

13 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Decent player who lost his way under Cathro, but then Mbappe would have lost his way under Cathro. Can't see him displacing Shinnie in midfield or any of your centre backs though.