Bundesliga 2014/15

afca32

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H96's dreadful form continues, though getting beat by just 1-3 by Bayern Munich is a score which would've taken before the game.

Just going by the 3 subs that Bayern brought on, Lewandowski, Ribery & Schweinsteiger! shows that it's farting against a hurricane!

Lot of supporter unrest just now at Hannover. There's been a season long "strike" by the ultras (basically regarding clauses that the club want to attach to season ticket renewals for the Ultras block). On Friday the club sent out a big get it up ye to everyone, saying we'll easily replace those that are missing with new fans; just look we've even sold out tomorrows' game. (Considering the opponents were Munich, that's not difficult)!

Next game is away to Mönchengladbach. Not expecting much from that or the following game home to Dortmund!

post-8056-14259284384719_thumb.jpgpost-8056-14259284523544_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Totally irrelevant but Peter Lovenkrands is a pundit on the Schalke v Leverkusen game and his accent is utterly mental - broad Glaswegian mixed with Dutch, it sounds really funny.

One of the best team performances you'll see anywhere all season from Mönchengladbach there against Bayern, Bayern didn't look like scoring at any stage. Very interested to see how Borussia do in the CL next season.

One of the best team performances you'll see anywhere all season from Mönchengladbach there against Bayern, Bayern didn't look like scoring at any stage. Very interested to see how Borussia do in the CL next season.

Depends how many players they can hang onto. Xhaka, Sommer, Dominguez and Herrmann must all being interesting big clubs, and Kramer is going back to Leverkusen.

Hamburg maintaining their "relationship" with Rangers by moving on to their 3rd manager in the one season! With head-coach Zinnbauer getting punted, and replaced (temporarily) by Peter Knäbel, who had held a role as sports director.

Hannovers' run of not winning games goes upto 10, following the 2-3 loss to Dortmund on Saturday.

1-1 at the point that Bittencourt got a 2nd yellow, after which Dortmund promptly got 2 easy goals. By the time H96 got reorganised & got a goal back, was too little too late.

H96 trainer Korkut will probably be next for the chop, especially since he's now received the 'vote of confidence' from the board. post-8056-14272366257793_thumb.jpgpost-8056-14272366581469_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hamburg maintaining their "relationship" with Rangers by moving on to their 3rd manager in the one season! With head-coach Zinnbauer getting punted, and replaced (temporarily) by Peter Knäbel, who had held a role as sports director.

Why have Hamburg been so shite for so long? They should be one of the giants of world football. They just seem to career from one crisis to the next.

Was at Hertha game Sunday, pretty poor game really but enjoyable day out, bizarrely ended up sitting next to an Aberdeen fan. I went up to the stadium on Thursday whilst it was grey and snowy for the tour, was pretty deserted and eerie especially the bell tower with the torches lit, the whole thing is extremely third reichy still although it want as bad with all the flags and banners outside on Sunday. Now been to quite a few German cities and stadiums, can fly to Düsseldorf from Newcastle so hopefully do Dortmund next time.

Back from Munich after seeing 1860 lose to Aue at the weekend. Same as every year the stadium is brilliant, the 1860 fans are great and the atmosphere was brilliant. 1860 as a team on the other hand were dreadful and have been getting worse every year I have seen them! Real chance of relegation this year. :(

The fans always seem genuinely grateful that we would take the time to come and see them when most people would go see Bayern but that is part of the reason we like it so much, it is different and you do get a really genuine welcome.

Another big result for Borussia Monchengladbach beating Dortmund. Lucien Favre likely to be headhunted this summer? Good to see a coach play 4-4-2. I can see Schalke (or maybe somebody bigger?) throwing money at him to take over. Watched Schalke again today. How can a team with so much attacking talent be so dull?

Meant to add! We need a fuckin Striker... Kruse is a great player and has a good understanding with Rafael, but we don't score near enough goals. We are shithot at preventing goals mind you...

Admittedly I've only been to one game, and watched a few online, but I really didn't rate Raffael. I thought the strikers were industrious but average. Excellent out wide though.

Really enjoyed watching BMG this season, Favre truly has worked wonders with the resources available to him. Kramer returning to Leverkusen next year will be a huge blow, what an addition for Leverkusen though, as said hes returning as a World Cup winner and gained massive experience at BMG. Truly could be immense for them next year. Sure Farve will have something up his sleeve to fill the void though, seems a really astute coach.

He's already been replaced! We've signed Lars Stindl from Hannover 96 and will join us in the summer. No idea what to expect from him but from what I've heard he sounds like a great addition!

I wasn't aware of that mate and have to say i think thats a terrific signing. In a season that started well and has gradually worsened for Hannover Stindl by far has been there best player. Not sure how much truth was in it but read somewhere a few months back Liverpool were after both Stindl and Hannovers' other standout player, Bittencourt. Not sure if its exactly like for like with Kramer but a quality addition no doubt. Some Farve magic again, i never doubted!

He's already been replaced! We've signed Lars Stindl from Hannover 96 and will join us in the summer. No idea what to expect from him but from what I've heard he sounds like a great addition!

Good player Stindl, sure he'll be a good addition to BMG.

Don't quite follow Korkut's / H96's policy on releasing players!

If someone such as Diouf was still here, then the current squeaky bum situation of being 2 points above the play-off spot wouldn't exist!

Archived