• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with Gordon signed. I hope he can get his career back on track and stay injury free. Forster is more than likely away. But hopefully only after the Euro Qualifiers. This means we still need another Goalkeeper.

Patrick Twardzik has been training with Kilmarnock in Kilwinning this week. We're also in talks about signing Jackson Irvine permanently.

Thoughts on PT and possibly losing Irvine?

Most Celtic fans don't go to first team matches anymore, let alone the reserves ;)

Patrik isnt really up to much, done well for the development squad on occasion but the general consensus is that he was there to keep his brother company.

Not fussed about Irvine, only game i saw him in for celtic was a 2-2 draw and he never done much. Looked like killie fans hated him at the start from what i seen but he must have improved towards the end of his loan there. Still young and i think regular football would obviously be a great move for him.

Patrik isnt really up to much, done well for the development squad on occasion but the general consensus is that he was there to keep his brother company.

Not fussed about Irvine, only game i saw him in for celtic was a 2-2 draw and he never done much. Looked like *killie fans hated him at the start from what i seen but he must have improved towards the end of his loan there. Still young and i think regular football would obviously be a great move for him.

*some

He became a real cult hero towards the end of the season. Seemed at times that he was the only one trying and that endeared him. A real raw diamond, but a diamond nonetheless.

Think Irvine has been a bit unfortunate at Celtic in that he made his debut for the first team and then immediately got injured playing for his national side and was out for a long period, bit disappointed if Celtic are letting him move on after his loan spell last season but I think it may just be down to a numbers game with the amount of good young midfielders we have vying for places in the first team squad at the moment

Jackson Irvine is a cracking young player. If he is played in his favoured position of centre midfield we would do a job for any SPFL team. Never been impressed by Patrick Twardzik. Hope i'm proved wrong though and he goes on to great things with Killie.

Patrick Twardzik has been training with Kilmarnock in Kilwinning this week. We're also in talks about signing Jackson Irvine permanently.

Thoughts on PT and possibly losing Irvine?

With Scott Brown being injured in yesterday's game Jackson Irvine has flown out to Austria to join the Celtic first team squad, seems any possible move to Killie has been put on hold at the moment

Alessandro Del Piero wants a move to Celtic :lol:

6APtNbU.png

Won't happen. Just a lazy paper story. It's not the way Celtic do business. It's young cheap players with potential to sell for a profit to money rich English clubs. Not expensive has beens looking for one last big pay day. Thanks but no thanks Alex del Piero

Won't happen. Just a lazy paper story. It's not the way Celtic do business. It's young cheap players with potential to sell for a profit to money rich English clubs. Not expensive has beens looking for one last big pay day. Thanks but no thanks Alex del Piero

surely would be glorious if possible no? If wage demands werent unreal which given his age and success doubt they would be at this stage, to have one of the games great names stroll out in the hoops for a year not intriguing to anyone? Not gonna be a major prt of the team of course but for tickets, shirt sales and pure lust factor. Admiteddly dont believe its the cas hes after this "dream" move of his but think would be awesome to see him turn up in scottish football. From days in rome to evenings in dingwall!

roy%20keane%20celtic.jpg

freddie-ljungberg-537909089.jpg

Archived