Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

I have never in all the years I can remember seen a team get a guard of honour for winning the league

see the Rose win it umpteen times and never seen anyone give us a guard of honour.

The scottish cup yes but a league title no............

Lochee gave Kelty a guard of honour,just saying

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lochee gave Kelty a guard of honour,just saying

a year later and still its all about the Rose and what we did...........

If we had won the league and were playing our local rivals I couldnt give a monkeys about a guard of honour I would lap up having won a title over them

what it shows though is you really have a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to the Rose and crave recognition from the bigger club

At least thats how it comes across.............

a year later and still its all about the Rose and what we did...........

If we had won the league and were playing our local rivals I couldnt give a monkeys about a guard of honour I would lap up having won a title over them

what it shows though is you really have a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to the Rose and crave recognition from the bigger club

At least thats how it comes across.............

Not really,the original post said if Musselburgh won something of note then Linlithgow would form a guard of honour,I said that Bo'ness won something of note last season,with no guard of honour from Linlithgow,it was more about double standards from Linlithgow than anything else

Not really,the original post said if Musselburgh won something of note then Linlithgow would form a guard of honour,I said that Bo'ness won something of note last season,with no guard of honour from Linlithgow,it was more about double standards from Linlithgow than anything else

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said but your team were getting their guard of honour until your manager showed a complete lack of class in the local rag the day before the game. You'd have got the respect your team deserved and in the end they got the respect he showed in his inteview.

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said but your team were getting their guard of honour until your OWNER showed a complete lack of class in the local rag the day before the game. You'd have got the respect your team deserved and in the end they got the respect he showed in his inteview.

Sorted

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said but your team were getting their guard of honour until your manager showed a complete lack of class in the local rag the day before the game. You'd have got the respect your team deserved and in the end they got the respect he showed in his inteview.

The manager didn't play in the team that won the league,surely the players deserved a wee bit of respect

The manager didn't play in the team that won the league,surely the players deserved a wee bit of respect

And they would have got that but your manager spoke on behalf of your club about our club. Those who have spent a lifetime trying to make our club what it is were extremely annoyed by those comments - particularly from someone who has played there. Respect works 2 ways and there was none in that inteview. Quite the contrary in fact. He had every opportunity to praise his own players but chose to focus on Linlithgow instead. His choice but don't expect folk to just accept it when they've put 50+ years into volunteering.

Liverpool applauded Chelsea onto the pitch last week,Jose moronio has bad mouthed Liverpool in the past,so ur logic makes no sense,anyhoo,looking forward to 2 good tussles next wk

Liverpool applauded Chelsea onto the pitch last week,Jose moronio has bad mouthed Liverpool in the past,so ur logic makes no sense,anyhoo,looking forward to 2 good tussles next wk

wouldn't expect too much.both teams down to the bone.

Maybe not the day before though eh? And to be honest, these boys are in a multi million pound business. McG chose to rip the pish out of boys who do it for the love of the game. Frankly that's better left for on here. He's not the first or last right enough.

I've heard otherwise was the case prior to A McG's comments, and said comments merely formed a convenient excuse.

I'm not really up for tit for tat so think what you want but i know they were getting a guard of honour until that inteview. Danny arrived at the ground expecting that the boys would do it.

Maybe not the day before though eh? And to be honest, these boys are in a multi million pound business. McG chose to rip the pish out of boys who do it for the love of the game. Frankly that's better left for on here. He's not the first or last right enough.

It showed that Liverpool didn't hold a grudge ????

Archived