Confirmed Transfers 2014/2015

Smurph

Great signing for the Gunners.

Ozil, Walcott, Cazorla, Ox-Chamb, Ramsey, Wilshire, Giroud, Podolski makes for a pretty formidable Midfield and Attack.

If they sign Debuchy to replace Sagna then I think they will definately have a stronger team than last year.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexis Sanchez is an incredible signing for Arsenal. I reckon he could have played for any side in the world, other than Barcelona, so they've done incredibly well in securing him.

Suarez off to sink his teeth into a new challenge at Barcelona.

Good luck to the guy, I hope he keeps himself out of similar trouble.

Liverpool will do well to do enough in the transfer market to replace him, in order to put up a similar title challenge as last season.

Reminds me of the Bale/Tottenham situation, it may seem like good business, but they're not going to replace him. Certainly not with Lallana and Lambert. They'll probably struggle to finish in the top 4 now. A player of Suarez's quality is far more important than money in the bank to a club like Liverpool.

You can't turn those sums of money down though.

It was hard to because they had already made an agreement with Barcelona months ago, and the player wanted to leave. But I don't think it's good business for LFC. Time will tell.

Liverpool had to sell him as he clearly wanted to go to a bigger club when he had the chance. I have every faith in Brendan Rogers as a manager to spend the money wisely but think they will finish out the top 4 this season. Excited to see who Van Gaal brings to utd

Suarez to Barcelona confirmed for around €81m.

Fucking disgusted at this, "More than a club?". Yeah, right

I hope the arsehole bites somebody in his first game and gets a minimum 12 month ban.

Glad Sanchez did something that made sure he wasn't part of this horrendous deal. Could be a Gunners Great.

You can't turn those sums of money down though.

I don't think Liverpool would have sold him at any price (unless it was utterly ridiculous 100 mil plus) but he wanted to go. I'd need to look back but I'm sure when he joined liverpool even then he said he ambitions to go to Spain.

Despite the fact he's a nutter what a player - he's a massive loss.

Can you imagine in any other line of work being handed a promotion to a new, higher paying job in Spain as a result of biting someone?

He's been signed because hes arguably the best centre forward in the world just now. Hes more than worth the fee and the wages on ability alone. I'd have him at my club every day of the week by the way, I couldn't give a f**k if he bit someone, neither should you considering you've got a player on your books who purposely went out to end break someones leg and probably end thier career once

Wow, talk about an overreaction. You piss the bed last night?

No, cretinous opinions just annoy me

Liverpool can't afford to do a Spurs here and spunk all of it on about nine terrible players. They need to spend it on one or two players and no more. One of those has to be a prolific goalscorer if they really want to challenge for the title.

Liverpool can't afford to do a Spurs here and spunk all of it on about nine terrible players. They need to spend it on one or two players and no more. One of those has to be a prolific goalscorer if they really want to challenge for the title.

A chance for Van Gaal to unload Wellbeck and/or Rooney?

Archived