Who's the better prospect?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

Bump.

Thought this would be a good thread to have a look through.  Some really good sense shown by the majority of posters in their selections with Armstrong being touted as the strongest prospect.

Gauld tagged with some attitude related issues from Dundee fans, no idea if this was just due to him being at Utd.

Wanyama £12.5 price tag being laughed at

Andy Robertson is comfortably the best prospect in the league. I reckon he has already nailed down the left-back spot for Scotland, and I can't see him being at Dundee Utd beyond next summer. There are plenty of other good youngsters in the league, but if I was to back anyone to become an English Premier League and/or Champions League regular then it would definitely be him.

OOFT.

On 7/1/2014 at 15:36, ArabFC said:

A club like Sporting Lisbon spend millions on hype? Get a grip of thyself!!!

Having watched Gauld week in week out, it was abundantly obvious that he was destined for a big move. Robertson, Armstrong and GMS are players, no doubt, but none has the potential of Gauld.

Absolutly gutted to see the wee man go. He'll be sold on for 8 figures soon enough, I have no doubt. Best have a BIG sell on clause in there United.

Good to see I was already #bodying deluded DABS in 2014. 8 figures on Ryan Gauld :lol:

Bump.
Thought this would be a good thread to have a look through.  Some really good sense shown by the majority of posters in their selections with Armstrong being touted as the strongest prospect.
Gauld tagged with some attitude related issues from Dundee fans, no idea if this was just due to him being at Utd.
Wanyama £12.5 price tag being laughed at

Nah, Gauld was out weekly on the piss whilst at United.

What happened to Jack Leitch?

Thoughts on current prospects? I honestly think Tierney at 20 has the potential to go and play for a genuinely top class side. McGinn will probably move next year. McCrorie could turn out to be a decent player.

Who is Gary Fraser?

Pull My Strings getting tetchy every time someone dared say Souttar and Gauld might not turn into superstars is something I dearly miss since they got horsed into the diddy leagues

34 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Thoughts on current prospects? I honestly think Tierney at 20 has the potential to go and play for a genuinely top class side. McGinn will probably move next year. McCrorie could turn out to be a decent player.

Who is Gary Fraser?

Gary Fraser was mentioned in the earlier parts of this thread. He is a Jags midfielder who came through a few  years ago. He had a knack of scoring lovely long range goals and it looked like we had a player on our hands. He got injured a couple of seasons back and it now looks like he's finished. Pretty sad really.

Who is Gary Fraser?

He tried to batter Billy Reid. That’s all you need to know.

Who is Gary Fraser?

We've got Jack Leitch at Peterhead. Signed him this season.

Archived