Mexico V Netherlands

Enigma

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robben is talented, but also one of the most utterly loathsome shites ever to have played the game.

Normally I love watching Holland but whilst Robben plays for them I hope they get pumped. Brutal hand there for the Mexicans but we are getting to the "fione margins" stage of the tournament now.

None of them think that's a penalty. That's about as clear cut as they come isn't it?

I think the if you give that, you have to give at least three penalties to the Dutch. All for "fouls" on Robben.

Fucking witch-hunt, it is.....Hungry Luis thinks he gets it tight from the English, he wants to look at Robben. Funnily enough, during Hoddle's outrage over the PENALTY (take note Townsend) i flashed up the Owen dive from 98, juat to gauge the managers reaction.......he wasn't looking for the ref to book his own man!!! Splendid recovery by the Dutch and van Gaal....but i must be the only one not totally cut up that we've seen the last of Mayor Joe Quimby in the Mexican dug-oot.

I think the if you give that, you have to give at least three penalties to the Dutch. All for "fouls" on Robben.

I thought they deserved at least two personally. Wanted Mexico to win, but they rode their luck with the fouls on Robben.

If you watch the slow mo replay you see Marquez's knee make contact with Robben. You see his leg wobble a bit. He went for the ball, missed it and made contact with Robben.

Would Robben have been awarded the penalty if he didn't fall down like that? No.

Archived