Germany v Algeria

1320Lichtie

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is a Germany vs Holland final possible? If so, that's what I'm predicting right now.

Yes it is.

Potential for Germans to struggle here, Algeria have been quite impressive at times.

But the Germans 3-1 for me.

I know he only really manages half a game in these conditions, but I prefer the Germans with Klose in the side. Might be old fashioned but I like a genuine 9.

Gives Muller the freedom too.

No way do I expect him to start, but if the Germans haven't scored by halt time the old boy will be on and looking to go past Ronaldo's record

Germany to win 4-1 and benefit from a dodgy decision that will re-ignite the debate regarding goal line technology.

Oh wait, that was last time.

I hope Klose doesn't score, think Ronaldo is a more deserving record holder.

He isn't as flashy or stylish as Ronaldo was but he is well loved. Seems to be crap at club level but turns it on for Germany.

Might not matter in a couple of World Cup's Tam Mueller will probably be the highest scorer!

He isn't as flashy or stylish as Ronaldo was but he is well loved. Seems to be crap at club level but turns it on for Germany.

Might not matter in a couple of World Cup's Tam Mueller will probably be the highest scorer!

Tam is only 24!! Just seems like he has been around forever.

The two European sides to progress tonight having conceded none between them is my guess, with four, five or maybe more scored.

In fact I reckon all the last 16 games left are total dead rubbers. Belgium v USA is as exciting as it's likely to get until the 1/4 finals which look very interesting.

I have Algeria in my locals sweepstake, so for that reason I'll be supporting the Desert Foxes. I really hope they actually attack, as it suits them better than attempting to shut up shop.

Algeria for the World Cup!

Pretty sure he's currently at nine goals from nine world cup games. Only six behind Klose and Ronaldo. If Germany reach the Final, and Muller scores in every game, he'll be up to 13, and will be sitting joint 4th with Fontaine. Its more than likely he could play in another two or maybe even three world cups, hard to believe he won't manage six goals in that time

In saying that Neymar is already on four, and is only 22, he could have another three or four world cups in him

Archived