Nazi slurs from Better Together

jester

You are one pathetic, sad little man.

ETA: And I said "more than two", you sycophantic little toad.

Uses search function to meet request. Gets called pathetic, sad and little.

3rd post for Orange Order criticism:

I think you will find if the Orange Order were given a field in the middle of nowhere to march through, their rememberance walks would be over in a decade.

Can any of their apologists tell me why they have to march through particular areas in Northern Ireland? Why does it matter, unless it is to display Protestant superiority over the Catholic inhabitants?

3rd post for Galloway:

In what way did Galloway's fawning at the dictator scumbag's feet illustrate him sticking to the same opinion?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uses search function to meet request. Gets called pathetic, sad and little.

3rd post for Orange Order criticism:

3rd post for Galloway:

The "pathetic, sad and little" part comes from your endless white-knighting for H_B.

What is it that makes you feel the need to make an utter weapon of yourself by rallying to his defence?

I didn't even read your examples so I simply don't believe you.

:P

ETA: I did see the datestamps and note you had to go back 7 and 8 years respectively to find quotes. You're H_B's hero!! Sigh!!

Good, if H_B condemns bigotry, he'll be voting Yes to distance himself from Galloway, The OO, The SDL, Britannica and all those other nasty Britnat bigot types.

Not at all, he's No. Darling is fighting fascists. Like Che and Lenin.

The "pathetic, sad and little" part comes from your endless white-knighting for H_B.

What is it that makes you feel the need to make an utter weapon of yourself by rallying to his defence?

I didn't even read your examples so I simply don't believe you.

:P

I wasn't white-knighting for him. You stated that you wanted posts as evidence of the assertions he made. I did this radical thing called using the search function to, uh find them, and made them available for your convenience. If you choose to ask for evidence of something then refuse to examine it when provided that's hardly anyone else's problem.

Sorry, but you're just lying. Here is what he says verbatim in the recording:

"If, ee, uh, at heart, the reason, uh, the whu whu, if you ask any nationalist, is there any circumstance in which which you would not vote for sep for uh independence, separation, the answer has got to be no. Because it, it is about, you know, people who define themselves by national identity, you know. That is what, what it is at heart."

At no point is the word "yes" or "ye" uttered.

I just listened to it. Perhaps you should as well. Ye at heart were the words. This was after him working furiously to disagree that they are civic nationalists.

ETA. I see you failed to answer my question so I'll ask again .... If they aren't civic nationalists, what are they ?

I just listened to it. Perhaps you should as well. Ye at heart were the words. This was after him working furiously to disagree that they are civic nationalists.

No. I gave a direct transcription. It is clearly "If, ee, uh, at heart, the reason, uh, the whu whu".

Not at all, he's No. Darling is fighting fascists. Like Che and Lenin.

Darling is also a wee horny wee monkey:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7538450/Alistair-Darling-not-too-knackered-to-enjoy-satisfying-sex-life-with-wife.html

Alistair Darling: not too 'knackered' to enjoy satisfying sex life with wife Alistair Darling, the Chancellor, has denied he is too "knackered" to enjoy a satisfying sex life with his wife, Margaret.
alistair-darling-4_1603883c.jpg

Although the Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg was more than happy to talk about his sex life to Piers Morgan — he claimed to have slept with up to 30 women when he was single — Darling appears to find the subject more perplexing.

Asked by Morgan for GQ magazine whether it was possible to have a good sex life and be a member of the Cabinet, the Chancellor replied: “I don’t know.”

In a series of increasingly toe-curling exchanges, Darling went on to deny he was too “knackered” to enjoy a satisfying sex life with his wife, Margaret, by whom he has two children, and repeatedly told Morgan: “There are some things a gentleman doesn’t talk about.”

In an apparent dig at Clegg, Darling, 56, added: “In my experience, when it comes to sex, empty vessels make the most noise.”

Asked if he ever fantasised about an attractive woman approaching him in a bar, he replied, glumly: “You have to be realistic. Who the hell is going to come up and speak to me in a bar?”

I wasn't white-knighting for him. You stated that you wanted posts as evidence of the assertions he made. I did this radical thing called using the search function to, uh find them, and made them available for your convenience. If you choose to ask for evidence of something then refuse to examine it when provided that's hardly anyone else's problem.

I was asking him.

I didn't say "Ad Lib, gonnae white knight for H_B and find some examples for me?"

You utter sycophant.

Tell me, who else have you done this for on this forum?

I was asking him.

I didn't say "Ad Lib, gonnae white knight for H_B and find some examples for me?"

You utter sycophant.

Tell me, who else have you done this for on this forum?

I didn't white knight for him. You don't even know what white knighting means.

White Knighting is when people attempt to defend someone who is unable or unwilling to defend themselves. Providing you with evidence of posts that you request, irrespective of whom you request them from, isn't white knighting unless you think H_B is literally incapable of using the search function and that is the basis of your "attack" on him, which it wasn't.

White Knighting is when people attempt to defend someone who is unable or unwilling to defend themselves. Providing you with evidence of posts that you request, irrespective of whom you request them from, isn't white knighting unless you think H_B is literally incapable of using the search function and that is the basis of your "attack" on him, which it wasn't.

You defended him before he had a chance to defend himself. The very definition of white knighting :)

http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-news/9306-darling-under-pressure-to-apologise-after-recording-casts-doubt-on-blood-and-soil-nationalism-denial

The audio is half way down the page. Perhaps someone else other than Ad Fib could listen to it and tell me that Darling is not agreeing that the SNP are ethnic nationalists ?

I didn't say he didn't say they were ethnic nationalists. I said he did not say they were blood and soil nationalists, nor did he agree with the New Statesman journalist who suggested that tag. He avoided answering the question with the words "If, ee, uh, at heart, the reason, uh, the whu whu if you ask any nationalist, is there any circumstance in which which you would not vote for sep for uh independence, separation, the answer has got to be no. Because it, it is about, you know, people who define themselves by national identity, you know. That is what, what it is at heart."

My, that's so unlike you to try and bog the discussion down in semantics and pedantry.

I AM surprised.

Sycophantic little toad.

You defended him before he had a chance to defend himself. The very definition of white knighting :)

I didn't "defend" him. Providing requested evidence isn't defending someone.

I didn't say he didn't say they were ethnic nationalists. I said he did not say they were blood and soil nationalists, nor did he agree with the New Statesman journalist who suggested that tag. He avoided answering the question with the words "If, ee, uh, at heart, the reason, uh, the whu whu if you ask any nationalist, is there any circumstance in which which you would not vote for sep for uh independence, separation, the answer has got to be no. Because it, it is about, you know, people who define themselves by national identity, you know. That is what, what it is at heart."

He agreed by saying ye at heart then went on to mumble and try and explain himself. The actions of someone who has just fucked up. He disagreed that the SNP were civic nationalists then agreed they were blood and soil nationalists.

Can anyone find the speach Darling made that goes with this conference?

Its a peach.

Doom doom doom!!

Seconding this, I've only ever seen a tiny clip, but he's in full on barking loony mode.

He agreed by saying ye at heart then went on to mumble and try and explain himself. The actions of someone who has just fucked up. He disagreed that the SNP were civic nationalists then agreed they were blood and soil nationalists.

Darling says "If, ee, uh, at heart, the reason, uh, the whu whu". He does not say "ye at heart". You are wrong.

Bitch, please.

Who else have you done this for on this forum?

I don't keep a record. Perhaps you'd like to use the search function?

Archived