Racist Ulster Loyalists fly KKK flag in east Belfast

Not all of it, and there are bigots on here too.

Of course not but large swathes of it and it's population obviously are.

Again not sure what ltl's bizarre intervention or our own bigots have to do with recognising what an absolute shitstain of a country NI has become.

And I say this as someone who's grandparents were from Belfast. Thank the sky fairies that they had the good sense to GTF.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, if I took an isolated example of racism in Scotland and then posted a thread entitled, "Racist Scots blah, blah, blah", you would find that acceptable?

Yes. You would be pointing out something that some "Racist Scots" did. I doubt anyone has read this headline to mean "Every single Ulster Loyalist is a racist who is flying a KKK flag in east Belfast".

Yes. You would be pointing out something that some "Racist Scots" did. I doubt anyone has read this headline to mean "Every single Ulster Loyalist is a racist who is flying a KKK flag in east Belfast".

We'll have to agree to differ then as I believe the positioning of the words is important.

Tow their shitty little bigoted rock out into middle of the Atlantic.

Arsehole alert.

Looking forward to a Yes vote and getting rid of our association with N.I.

Because suddenly come the glorious day the geography of the British Isles would change and the people of NI would no longer be 13 miles away from us speaking the same language we do, and the whole concept of being good neighbours with people we went through centuries of history with can be thrown away with an "X" scrawled on a ballot paper? Welcome to the myopic world view of people who watched Braveheart and treated it like a documentary.

Jacksgranda is a member of the LOL (i think) Was it your fleg?

He is indeed a member of the Orange Order. Bet he plays a mean flute. And can throw piss filled balloons onto Catholic primary school kids like nobody's business.

Because suddenly come the glorious day the geography of the British Isles would change and the people of NI would no longer be 13 miles away from us speaking the same language we do, and the whole concept of being good neighbours with people we went through centuries of history with can be thrown away with an "X" scrawled on a ballot paper? Welcome to the myopic world view of people who watched Braveheart and treated it like a documentary.

If my neighbours were slavvering racists who murdered each other over interpretations of the same deity and/or the result of 300 year old battles, I probably wouldn't be engaging in any 'good neighbour' policy.

They're the Mags Haney of the international community.

Archived