Racist Ulster Loyalists fly KKK flag in east Belfast

In 2005 I met someone shot in the face from six feet away in what was admitted to be a case of mistaken identity. The man they were after was a heavyset, bearded white guy. The wee Chinese woman they shot was not too impressed. Thick c***s doesn't even come close

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed.

Belfast, like Eastern Europe, is way behind the times when it comes to racism. It was only with the peace deals that we started seeing faces that weren't white, and I must admit to being surprised at the change in the demography of the city when I returned from the Middle East. The knuckle dragger racist w****r s in Belfast in the 2000's are the NF of the UK back the 1980's, and the issue needs addressed urgently.

Of course the close crossover between Loyalist paramilitaries and far-right loons on the mainland shouldn't be overlooked. Fascists' hardline stance on "Ulster will always be British" is usually reciprocated with the provision of paramilitary "muscle".

Johnny Adair, for example, got his start as a member of the National Front and there have been cosy links between the BNP, B&H , C18 and various dangeous men in Belfast with long sideburns, lots of tattoos and funny marks on their faces. Of course such liaisons are bog all to do with anything other than providing a front for the criminal money making scheme of the day- drugs/prostitution/extortion/blackmail/money-laundering/armed robbery.

I feel that a determined push by the PSNI could round up these scumbags in a few days of determined action, and put them behind bars for a long time. The "FLEG" protests were beleieved to be orchestrated by about 20 Loyalists in East belfast who effectively held the entire country to ransom just before Christmas 2012. Whe arrests were made by the PSNI the arse dropped out of thiose protests leaving only obvious cretins like Willie Frazer carrying the torch. But politics and paramilitarism have always been dirtily interlinked in NI and at the moment it seems to suit the British state not to intervene against these criminals, and put them where they should be- in jail.

Good to know you're not getting upset by it, likes. No siree.
Definitely doesn't sound like you're bothered by it. Good on you.
What's with the stock response troll patter?I thought teachers were supposed to be intelligent?

Now regale us with your shite Mussus Bunfield patter Gaz.

Probably best to just ignore the unrepresentative vocal minority on here. Scotland's silent majority will also be voting on September 18th, so the Union will soon be safe for at least another generation. Very much looking forward to the meltdowns on here in the aftermath.

Probably best to just ignore the unrepresentative vocal minority on here. Scotland's silent majority will also be voting on September 18th, so the Union will soon be safe for at least another generation. Very much looking forward to the meltdowns on here in the aftermath.

I wonder why they're silent.

What does that have to do with Norn Iron being a bigoted backwater? :unsure:

I wonder why they're silent.

Perhaps because they don't feel the need to constantly post and justify themselves, but let's not turn this thread into something it isn't?

What does that have to do with Norn Iron being a bigoted backwater? :unsure:

Not all of it, and there are bigots on here too.

Archived