Racist Ulster Loyalists fly KKK flag in east Belfast

I know, sadly. Ulster Scots too.

I always thought it was Plantation boys that went across to the States from Ayrshire, but I mind something a while ago saying they were from Aberdeenshire-ish.

Maybe not Ulster Scots after all.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's not bollox, it really is "throw in".

I do not palm anything off - I have condemned this repeatedly. I suspect you have an agenda. For example, why have you even brought Orangemen into it when they haven't been mentioned so far?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210961-racist-abuse-at-peterhead/

Put your own house in order and stop photoshopping made up shite.

Aaah there it is "an agenda" when i have sagged off the LOL

He was arrested and dealt with,and with the help of other fans,

I know, sadly. Ulster Scots too.

...and the worst race riots in the history of the United States were carried out in New York City during the American Civil War by recent Irish RC immigrants. Both groups were made of the same stuff and were subject to the same human frailties but some people on here appear to want to use the issue of racism to point score that their tribe is morally superior in some way, which is a spectacular example of missing the point.

...and the worst race riots in the history of the United States were carried out in New York City during the American Civil War by recent Irish RC immigrants. Both groups were made of the same stuff and were subject to the same human frailties but some people on here appear to want to use the issue of racism to point score that their tribe is morally superior in some way.

You are using 'tribes' to point score.................

The 'F' word Raids in North America for example, might have been carried out by RC's, but just as well might not have been...... The 'F' word wasn't about religion afore the start of the later Troubles.

http://www.historynet.com/******-raids-invasions-of-british-ruled-canada.htm

some people on here appear to want to use the issue of racism to point score that their tribe is morally superior in some way, which is a spectacular example of missing the point.

Erm, just about the only person who appears to be doing so is you.

The rest of us were trying to discuss NI's extremely worrying racism explosion, but you keep banging about "tribes" and a load of other unrelated nonsense.

You are using 'tribes' to point score.................

The 'F' word Raids in North America for example, might have been carried out by RC's, but just as well might not have been...... The 'F' word wasn't about religion afore the start of the later Troubles.

http://www.historynet.com/******-raids-invasions-of-british-ruled-canada.htm

I was referring to the Draft Riots not the F-word Raids:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Draft_Riots

I guessed that, but why bring the 'RC' aspect into it?

Most of the rioters in the Draft Riots were Irish RCs. People are human beings first and foremost. Irish RCs are as prone to human frailties as Ulster Prods are. Combating racism isn't going to be advanced by pushing a tribal agenda as to which lot are more backward in a NI and west of Scotland context as part of a wider identity politics agenda.

So are you suggesting that a majority of people in Northern Ireland are bigots?

? I think everyone is a bigot. You, me, the Pope/Queen/Mandela etc etc.

Regarding the Norn aspect, Loyalists are in the majority, so 'Hell yeah''.........even more so.

Some absolutely staggering whataboutery from our resident racist bigoted c***s.

I note you use the plural? I do hope that you are not referring to me?

Stereotyping an entire country / province on the actions of a bigoted minority. <_<

Look forward to a drunken discussion on Saturday.

Seriously though, some on here perpetually stereotype when it comes to Northern Ireland.

I think everyone is a bigot. You, me, the Pope/Queen/Mandela etc etc.

I would argue that we all have our little, (or not so little) bigotries.

? I think everyone is a bigot. You, me, the Pope/Queen/Mandela etc etc.

Regarding the Norn aspect, Loyalists are in the majority, so 'Hell yeah''.........even more so.

Well I'm bigoted against murdering psychopaths so you're right there.

But confusing with "Loyalist" with "Unionist" is a grave error. Voting for a party that wishes to remain within the UK is markedly different from identifying yourself with a movement with terrorist connotations. See also Republicanism vs Nationalism.

Archived