Popular things you generally have no time for

After the last half hour I've got to say the Darts.

Fat c***s throwing arrows at a board.

No thanks.

You'll be hard pushed to find a better night out than a night at the darts. Great laugh. If you ever get offered the chance to go I recommend you take it and I'd be more than confident you have a cracking night out :)

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be hard pushed to find a better night out than a night at the darts. Great laugh. If you ever get offered the chance to go I recommend you take it and I'd be more than confident you have a cracking night out :)

Sitting in an arena full of drunk cocks in fancy dress shouting "oi oi oi" every time they play Chase the Sun sounds like a top night out, right enough.

Sitting in an arena full of drunk cocks in fancy dress shouting "oi oi oi" every time they play Chase the Sun sounds like a top night out, right enough.

I've just died a wee bit imagining that scenario!

Snapchat. What is it used for other than sending photies of your nob to unsuspecting females.?
They're not unsuspecting, they get told who it's from. It's upto them whether they choose to open it.
Y'all don't know what you're talking about. Darts is a great night out. Folk who disagree have either never been to a night at the darts or are outright lying B)
http://youtu.be/gV_PqJ4AunsLooks shit, mate.

It's full of neds though.

Just don't invite your mates then :P

If you're in good company it's a great laugh. There was a fair chunk of morons in attendance when I was there, but there tends to be a fair chunk of morons at any event I attend in Glasgow :ph34r:

Nah it's a great laugh. As I say, you'll find plenty of dickheads wherever you venture so it shouldn't be a reason not to go :lol:

But why would you go to a shit pub when you could just go to a better pub? If you like watching darts then sure I can see the attraction but your argument that anyone would love it just doesn't make any sense!

But why would you go to a shit pub when you could just go to a better pub? If you like watching darts then sure I can see the attraction but your argument that anyone would love it just doesn't make any sense!

Part of the appeal is of course the company you keep when you're out. But if you were to go to the darts with a good group I honestly believe you would get caught up in the darts even if you're not a big fan. It's a great atmosphere and a really good laugh. Anderson got beat when I was there and even that didn't dampen the mood of the place tbh.

Archived