Popular things you generally have no time for

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Horror Films. I just don't see the attraction of getting scared out of your wits as being entertaining.

I did go to see The Exorcist with some pals when it first came out and then a few days later a lady friend wanted me to take her to see it. That wasn't just as bad 'cos I had an idea when the bad bits were coming and could slightly look away from the screen. Big fearty I know.

Horror Films. I just don't see the attraction of getting scared out of your wits as being entertaining.

I did go to see The Exorcist with some pals when it first came out and then a few days later a lady friend wanted me to take her to see it. That wasn't just as bad 'cos I had an idea when the bad bits were coming and could slightly look away from the screen. Big fearty I know.

I saw the Exorcist when pished in Cambridge- I remember thinking it was funny. But I don't go and watch horror films as a rule because I'm a shiter too..

I generally have no time to do all the popular charity challenges that everyone seems to do. Y'know the ones where people do different things for charity but then never actually raise any money for charity? Those.

'Passive boasting' about money...you know the thing - "When I was driving my (insert mildly expensive car brand) down the road, I saw....."

Every time I hear or read it I wanna smash my lexus into their frickin BMW 7 series!

'Passive boasting' about money...you know the thing - "When I was driving my (insert mildly expensive car brand) down the road, I saw....."

Every time I hear or read it I wanna smash my lexus into their frickin BMW 7 series!

Yeah, I just prefer to tell folk that I'm wealthy.

Just back from holiday (not boasting honestly) and drag artist shows being heavily advertised. What the f**k is the attraction of going to watch this?

c***s that say O when they mean zero, it's no hard to work out the difference between a letter and a number you fucking troglodytes

I'm guilty of this, and I actually piss myself off over it.

There are two 0's in my mobile number. The first one I announce as O, the second as 'zero'.

What an absolute fucking rammer.

It's handy if you know the next model up so you can ask them why they decided against it and watch them squirm. A guy I worked for was like that but also claimed he spoke 7 languages including Swedish where I happened to go to school for 3 years, and went from blank to bright red when I asked him a simple question in fluent Swedish.

Archived