Germany vs Brazil

lichtie23

Germany will change there tactics depending on who they are playing,brazil wont they will play the same as they have all tournament Germany would be happy with a 1-0 score.

And Brazil wont be happy with a 1-0? Its the WC semis, im sure any team would take a 1-0 on penalties after a total shitfest if it comes to it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye and enough evidence from that game to retrospectively book him, and several others?

Why should they give a f**k about those incidents? Are you really this naïve or are you letting your hatred for Brazil blind you on this one?

No hatred for Brazil, but, as far as I was aware, yellow cards are not open to appeal? Or do the rules change for World Cups and hosts?

ETA: Can? Worms? Opening?

No hatred for Brazil, but, as far as I was aware, yellow cards are not open to appeal? Or do the rules change for World Cups and hosts?

ETA: Can? Worms? Opening?

If there's rules there to allow it, it'll be allowed. If there's not, it won't.

It was a pretty clear yellow card - he deliberately slowed the game down by blocking the goalkeeper's kick. I can't see how it could possibly be overturned.

If that s overturned there would be no more need to play. Result would have been fixed before kick off. I hope fifa/brasil/masonic or orange order realize that they are watched carefully now. But i fear they will have plenty of dodgy decisions going their way.

Many fancied free flowing goal scoring France to go through in the last but Germany put in a superb defensive display.

Both teams are going to have to step it up a few gears. Brazil will miss Silva more than they will miss Neymar. If they stick Hulk through the middle that will cause Germany problems. If they stick with Fred, Germany can afford to play Mertersacker without worrying too much.

This one will come down to a battle of the coaches.

Germany for me. Thankfully Lahm looks like he will be brought back into the back four again which at least provides them with someone who can actually play fullback. Hummels will deal with whatever shite Brazil have upfront and the loss of Silva will mean FIFA's 'Player of the Tournament so far…' Luiz will not have a scooby what is going on. It will be the battle of the midfield for me and Germany have better defensive midfielders and (potentially) a more mobile and effective attacking three.

I think Germany will win this comfortably, but then I've been wrong in the vast majority of my predictions so far!

If Brazil need to chase the game I think Germany will pick them off, so an early goal for the Germans and it should be 3-0, 3-1 in their favour.

If Brazil score first I think the Germans will still be relaxed enough to get back in the game and to go on and win.

Really surprised to see (unless I'm mistaken) Brazil are the only semi finalist who haven't played at the Maracana yet, I guess they were assuming them getting to the final was a stick on?

No matter what you think of Neymar, it's hard to argue that it's not a massive blow for Brazil. They could end up playing better without him, but I can't see it. Who would Hummels rather have running at him? Neymar or Fred? (I know, I know, they're not playing in the same position)

Silva is definitely the bigger miss though, so it's easy to see why Brazil want to overturn the ban. I doubt they have any chance of that happening though, so it'll be interesting to see the defensive performance Brazil give. Germany have looked more solid now the excellent Hummels is back, so it could end up being just a matter of whether Germany can take their chances.

I'm not sure who I'd like to go through, but whoever does, that'll drive who I want from the other semi - Brazil do it, has to be Argentina, Germany do it, then the Netherlands. There's the potential for there to be two cracking rival-led finals (that will inevitably turn disappointing) but no doubt we'll get an Argentina Germany dirge of a final or something.

Germany to win a fairly unremarkable game 1-0 IMO. Rio to fall, and Argentina to dance over the ashes in the midst of civil unrest.

Archived