Germany vs Brazil

lichtie23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the p.a.b forum mostly being wrong it is almost clearly a win fir brazil.

I think they will compensate the 2 missing players and kick germany about the park. Of course they wont be getting booked. They will disencourage germany with being überhart and have ref also on their dide.

2 or 3 nil brazil. If i think of those bunch of crying brazilians afterwards i want to puke sll over the place.

Id rather have the dutch winning the cup than those brazilians. Their fans and their team is utterly annoying and will change my view a bit.

Yes for me it is the shermans, I've backed them from the start, the loss of Silva, and neymar is too big a loss, their creativity is all through him, and the immobility of Fred is not going to worry a painfully slow mertersecker, the loss of skipper thiago Silva, is another big blow the Germans will have "big Tam Muller"in his usual role, floating between the frontline and midfield, and from left to right, I've little doubt that David luiz, and his roaming about tendencies is going to be troubled by big tam.

So for me it has to be the Germans unless the home crowd can see the Brazilians through.

I think Brazil will be better without Neymar. With him their tactics amounted to kicking the opposition then waiting for Neymar to win it for them. Their midfield is not as good as the press make them out but that are decent players. Germany though are not going to be phased by the rough stuff and dont really have a player who you can target to take the team out the game.

Brazil will likely (though they should chill the hell out before the match) come out and have half an hour of mental running and look like world beaters before beginning to tire, then Germany will steadily ratchet up the pressure and squeeze them out the game.

Why has the WC turned into home fixtures for Brazil

When did what looks like a 90pc/10pc split come into force ?

Why are they allowed to sing a second verse at the anthems.

Why are the refs displaying the biggest home county bias since 66

Hope Germany stuff them, then the racist English media and pundits will need to find new scripts for the final.

Not unusual for home fans to dominate, especially in this case.

Doubt there will be huge numbers of Germans or Dutch over in Brazil.

No different to Euro 96 where every England game was at Wembley & they had vast bulk of crowd, even against us

I don't really rate this German squad, they lack a real quality defender, playmaker and forward. They seem very one-paced and are getting quite predictable. Wouldn't surprise me to see Brazil win as I think they have more of a spark going forward. The lack of pace for Germany is awful but especially on the flanks, and with Freds role being changed from "Neymars space maker" to actual striker then low crosses into the box will become dangerous.

Silvas not a monumental loss when they have Dante in reserve, and Neymars not a huge loss when he gets replaced by an actual winger with pace. Germany will need Schweinsteiger to step up to the plate at some point, if he doesn't then they won't win

I think Brazil will be better without Neymar. With him their tactics amounted to kicking the opposition then waiting for Neymar to win it for them.

With their best player, and the guy who gives them the most chance of winning injured, surely that's going to happen even more rather than less.

Why has the WC turned into home fixtures for Brazil

When did what looks like a 90pc/10pc split come into force ?

Why are they allowed to sing a second verse at the anthems.

Why are the refs displaying the biggest home county bias since 66

Is this the first time you've ever watched a World Cup? The host nation always gets access to loads of tickets for the obvious reason that it's in their country and there are therefore more of them around. There will be loads of Brazilians at every single match, not just the ones they're involved in.

A few countries have sang a second verse of their anthem - I'm sure Colombia and Chile did it too. I'm not sure how you'd expect to stop 70,000 fans singing anyway. It makes for a good atmosphere for the neutral viewer, and almost certainly has zero impact on the result, so I'm not sure why anyone would want it to stop.

Were the refs displaying a "home country bias" when they turned down a fairly clear penalty against Chile, or when they awarded a penalty to Colombia the other night?

I fancy Brazil to win this. Since the first game everyone has been saying they will be found out as soon as they play a decent team, but they have since got past Chile and Colombia which were two of the better sides in the tournament. Now they're so close to winning it I expect they will be running about like nutters like when they didn't give Spain a kick in the Confed Cup , and Germany haven't shown enough to suggest they can deal with it.

If Brazil go at Germany like they did against Colombia, they'll win this one. They're beginning to look like a team who could go all the way to me.

Don't think they'll be able to barge their way past Germany the way they did the Colombians. Germany will keep their shape and patiently do what's needed.

Germany have looked very suspect at the back for the majority of this tournament. I don't see why they would suddenly become solid.

With the extra defensive cover having a sweeper like Neuer maybe.

Out of interest, what happened to OldDomDom?

Germany have looked very suspect at the back for the majority of this tournament. I don't see why they would suddenly become solid.

They looked a lot better against France with Hummels back, Mertesacker dropped and Loew finally putting Lahm at Right back.

Archived