Germany vs Brazil

lichtie23

I fear they will score two early goals when starting like mad after kick off and germany struggle to level.2:1 brazil

Iam very uncomfortable with so many people seeing germany to win it. Thats usually when they bottle it.

2012 and 2010. Also people and papers are too overconfident since friday(was all doom and gloom before..)as if nobody learned from previous years

I fear its over tomorrow. Would love germany in the final vs argies.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not unusual for home fans to dominate, especially in this case.

Doubt there will be huge numbers of Germans or Dutch over in Brazil.

No different to Euro 96 where every England game was at Wembley & they had vast bulk of crowd, even against us

Must be quite a few descendants from the forties...............

England won the WC with all their games at their national stadium (first time it had happened IIRC).

I find the Brazilian fans a bit annoying with their squealing and they don't seem to encourage their team, just squeal when they attack.

Didn't like Argentina in '66 or in '78 so would like a Ned v Deu final with the Orange winning. (sounding like a the rangers fan here)

There is a golf course near me (in France) which is mostly used by Dutch holidaymakers. I might go to the clubhouse for the match, should be a good atmos.

Mon the Neds, feck the rest. :cheers

ETA Maybe Brazil fans rarely find themselves in the position of having to encourage their team. :(

Brasil should keep Macion in the team. He is a steadier player than Alves. And I think Oscar plays better. Gustavo will come back to sit in front on the back four.

Should be a good match I am off to buy some Brahma . Boa Sorte Brasil.

I've actually been more disappointed by Germany in this World Cup than Brazil. When I saw the Brazil squad before the tournament I knew they wouldn't be that impressive but would probably still progress with home advantage. But I was expecting a lot more from Germany, they always 'get it done' in terms of reaching the later stages but this time we were promised a Germany that plays with higher pace, intensity and flair. So far they've been utterly one paced and poor to watch. Muller seems to pop up with goals but they still lack a natural cutting edge to their attacking play. If Brazil go ahead early on I think Germany will struggle to get back in it.

A Germany win is better for Scotland I reckon. More likely to get loads of players sent off in a Final than a pointless Third Place Play-Off so more likely to get players suspended for the Euro Qualifier against Scotland if they win this game.

I hope Germany win simply to get it up the Brazilian fan boys. Brazil have be functional at best yet again in the World Cup. That said Germany haven't been particularly exciting to watch either but the chance of seeing David Luiz crying swings it for me.

can see both teams getting stuck into each other I should have put a bet on a red card,as for fred and hulk they have both been poor but I have this feeling that tonight they may just come good for brazil.

Archived