Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Right draft orders for top 2 divisions have been decided (still waiting on Bully Wee Villa to get the lineup for Div 2 finalised).

PNB Prem

1. Young Andy

2. Placid Casual

3. The Artist Formerly Known As Mr Brightside

4. GY Diamond

5. GingerSaint

6. SuperCaley

7. Lambie

8. DP#1

9. Kaos

10. Dee4Life

11. Paul Marnie

12. Mo Wonderboy

13. Stewbo

14. Jagfox

15. Silvio

16. SLJ

:(

Snake draft?

Right draft orders for top 2 divisions have been decided (still waiting on Bully Wee Villa to get the lineup for Div 2 finalised).

:(

Snake draft?

Yes

My laptop ran out of battery in the 13th Round so I don't know who I took as my backup QB, DEF as Kicker but my team shots on yours Stewbo.

At WR you beat me for sure but none of your running backs are guaranteed to start. Ben Tate is under a lot of pressure for Terrance West (not to mention being made of chocolate), Jennings is probably fine but with Wilson being cleared he could lose a lot of touches, who knows what route New Orleans are going at the position and best case scenario for Sproles is he takes a few snaps away from McCoy. (Pretty sure you got Dawson at Kicker and Jets DST. Not sure if you got a backup QB)

For a moment I was worried about my bottom ranked draft...then I saw the analysis.

Apparently I reached for Lynch at 11 when I really should have waited to 256...:lol:

Did you accidentally draft Jane Lynch instead of Marshawn by any chance? :o:lol:

That's the second division all set up now as well and we're all set for the draft on *insert whatever we decided the draft date would be here*.

Draft Order:

1. Smurph

2. Fife Saint

3. Bully Wee Villa

4. Badger Whacker

5. AUFC Andy

6. Wellfan

7. Mr Bairn

8. Waffelz

Initial post updated shortly with all divisions...

To get to seventeen games I assume we play teams in our own division three times and teams in the other division twice?

You guys will be playing every team twice each to stretch it across the full season. Playoffs will be weeks 15 and 16. Should be able to check the exact schedule on the league page

ame="jagfox(Pt)" post="8636892" timestamp="1406616840"]

Yes

At WR you beat me for sure but none of your running backs are guaranteed to start. Ben Tate is under a lot of pressure for Terrance West (not to mention being made of chocolate), Jennings is probably fine but with Wilson being cleared he could lose a lot of touches, who knows what route New Orleans are going at the position and best case scenario for Sproles is he takes a few snaps away from McCoy. (Pretty sure you got Dawson at Kicker and Jets DST. Not sure if you got a backup QB)

Tate has some injury concerns but if he's healthy, I have no problem projecting him as the lead back with 15 touches+ per game. Cleveland need to run the ball a lot this year. Jennings is being massively underrated. He has the skillset of a complete bell cow back and Wilson will be limited to keep him healthy and maximise his effectiveness IMO. Thomas is the one constantin New Orleans. He'll catch 70 balls a year and put up some average numbers and, without Sproles, he has no competition for receptions from the backfield. Sproles is another underrated player. I project him to put up similar numbers to his 2012 season as he is now fully healthy and in a high powered offense.

Marshawn Lynch RB

Giovani Bernard RB

Jordy Nelson WR

Russell Wilson QB

Percy Harvin WR

Greg Olsen TE

Chris Ivory RB

Tavon Austin WR

Knowshon Moreno RB

Anquan Boldin WR

Jermichael Finley TE

Teddy Bridgewater QB

Fred Jackson RB

Sebastian Janikowski K

Indianapolis Colts TM

hmmm

thats me with no research drafting at 9 in a 12 team league. Think I need to go back and do some studying.

Marshawn Lynch RB
Giovani Bernard RB
Jordy Nelson WR
Russell Wilson QB
Percy Harvin WR
Greg Olsen TE
Chris Ivory RB
Tavon Austin WR
Knowshon Moreno RB
Anquan Boldin WR
Jermichael Finley TE
Teddy Bridgewater QB
Fred Jackson RB
Sebastian Janikowski K
Indianapolis Colts TM
hmmm
thats me with no research drafting at 9 in a 12 team league. Think I need to go back and do some studying.

Far from the worst 12 teamer I've seen. Bernard and Nelson in 2 and 3 is decent value, as is Jackson in the 13th. Probably overpaid for Wilson by a fair bit and I doubt Finlay plays football again but other than that it seems fine.