Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Why have they dropped out? Doesn't it just keep the same line-up you already had if you don't bother changing your team each week?

No idea. Waffelz hadnt signed on since the draft, possibly before, and Badger Wacker has yet to reply to my message, he hasnt posted anywhere else for a while either so I'm not expecting to hear back from him.

It does keep the same lineup but obviously there are bye weeks to take in to consideration, so if they had half the team on bye in week 10, the team playing them that week would have a significant advantage over everyone else. Therefor the lineup has to be set either by myself or a third party.

Plus and minus for each option:

If it's me doing it it'll be the highest projected score, which as we all know very rarely pans out to be correct so might give you guys an easier time of it than one set by human instinct. Plus it means theres two teams out of the promotion race.

If I get someone else in I'll keep them eligible for playoffs and promotion, however it'll allow us to keep the human elements of those teams such as trades and waivers

Wellfan's Cruzin To Victories have probably taken the biggest hits to their team with Calvin Johnson, Rashad Jennings and Ryan Mathews all suffering injuries that have kept them out for a couple of weeks, not to mention Victor Cruz and Dennis Pitta both having their seasons ended prematurely.

Fucking tell me about it!

I think I'll soon be saying cheerio to my tag of only undefeated team across the leagues.

Murray questionable & Silvio had Shane Vereen... :bairn:

I'm playing Shane Vereen in the other league so my enthusiasm has been tempered a little.

The 2nd division is quite a division all teams are within 2 games of each other, the 2 highest scoring teams aren't in the the play off and the team with the lowest points total has the best record in the league!

It's goni be some end to the season!

Don't know what numbers you're looking at because I am boat-racing the second division!

Don't know what numbers you're looking at because I am boat-racing the second division!

Think he meant the 2nd tier which would be e first division? Even then you're only a game in front of 2nd and 3rd ;)

Aye your brother in law is welcome to the team if he wants it man, just send him over a link and give him the password (should be in e PM I sent you

Sooo....thoughts on Harvin to NYJ?

He's been fantasy irrelevant so far. Gives Geno another weapon. Interesting that similar talents like Austin and Patterson have failed to deliver this season. Maclin has done well but was a virtual no show against the G-men.

Ok so in Division 2 we appear to have 2 drop outs. Would you guys rather I find someone to replace them and keep playoff eligibility or set the best projected lineup myself and just default them from playoff contention?

I'll leave this open to input from everybody across the league since the same procedure will be taken across each division should it happen elsewhere...

Default them from playoff contention.