Well trained, well looked after dog kills woman.

Romeo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Dogs are big bairns - just like their owners.

Dogs stink - any dog owner who says their house does not smell of dog is either lying or has had a nose by-pass.

Dogs are stupid - throw any object and they'll go running after it - even if it was in front of a train going at 100mph. Do the same to a cat and they will look at you as if they are saying "Do I look that fucking stupid?"

Dogs need constant attention whilst cats are very independent. If we all died today I know who I'd have my money on to survive.

Cats, contrary to popular belief, are very affectionate creatures, especially to those they know like cats.

Cats>rabbits>hamsters>rats>snakes>taratantulas>dogs

I'd rather cut my penis off than own a dog.

I'd rather have that alky pish-stained hvn as our manager than own a dog.

I had downstairs neighbours whose cat(s) necessitated new floorboards put in when they moved out owing to the piss that had seeped in.

All geniuses love cats .....Dickens , Newton ,Churchill , Einstein, Even the world greatest civilization the Egyptians worshipped them, and Mohammad even declared cats as cool and dugs as fannies......get it round ye Muslim dug!..

In Islamic tradition, cats are admired for their cleanliness. They are thought to be ritually clean, unlike dogs, and are thus allowed to enter homes[2] and even mosques, including Masjid al-Haram. Food sampled by cats is considered halal and water from which cats have drunk is permitted for wudu.[2] Furthermore, there is a widespread belief among Muslims that cats seek out people who are praying.[1]

I have owned several of the animals mentioned on this thread, and can both confirm and deny many of the opinions expressed by other posters.

w00t.

Archived