People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 18:03, Bishop Briggs said:

David Mitchell and Victoria Coren Mitchell. Both have annoying voices and a patronising smugness. 

No way can you dislike this pair, her the sexiest thing in glasses, him the dork who lies beside her every night

I'm with Ecto on this one.  I quite like David Mitchell, certainly a lot more than I did a few years back. He's also married very, very well.  

Robert Webb on the other hand... An absolute top of the range c**t! 

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 12:01, Desp said:

I'm with Ecto on this one.  I quite like David Mitchell, certainly a lot more than I did a few years back. He's also married very, very well.  

Yes, Webb is a c**t

On 1/13/2017 at 12:01, Desp said:

He got his sort of comeuppance in a film called Confetti in which he and Olivia Coleman played a naturist couple.  It seems they told them their bits would be airbrushed in the final cut but they weren't.  I have nothing against the guy unless he really is like his character in Peepshow.

Mitchell is a very clever, very funny man and although Victoria Coren is actually smug, she has every reason to be.

20 minutes ago, th1stleandr0se said:

Mitchell is a very clever, very funny man and although Victoria Coren is actually smug, she has every reason to be.

I listened to about 4 minutes of her recent Radio 4 "Women Talking about Cars" series before deciding it was utter dreck.

However, one can't help but see her and not think "Tit w**k".  This forgives her a lot.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I listened to about 4 minutes of her recent Radio 4 "Women Talking about Cars" series before deciding it was utter dreck.

However, one can't help but see her and not think "Tit w**k".  This forgives her a lot.

The opposite of face for radio. Tits for TV

• 3 weeks later...

Olly Murs and Gary Barlow as a pair. Never used to mind either of them, but with the general dumbing down of society in the last 10 to 15 years, these two are just wheeled out constantly to titillate the facebook yummy mummys and send those of us with half a brain off into another room to watch another channel, or to just turn off the tele and do something less boring instead.

....and the way Barlow sucks up to the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha's makes me wretch.

13 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

It's Mark "Clem" Clemmit, he is the roving reporter on the football league show.

fair enough. Saw him at Barnet once. Here is a photo for your dartboard...

barnet10.thumb.jpg.3bec2f12ee5c0d86ef9ffe470d759188.jpg

Ian Holloway still remains the poor man's Dick Campbell though.... :lol: