Aberdeen vs Dundee United - 10/08/14

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This 'debt free' patter is chronic, and reminiscent of the pish the Did-Dees were coming out with prior to Admin Part Deux.

^^^^^^^. Up to his neck in debt.

Spot on.

^^^^^^^. Refused a loan from Wonga.

This 'debt free' patter is chronic, and reminiscent of the pish the Did-Dees were coming out with prior to Admin Part Deux.

Bang on the money. It's cringeworthy stuff.

Aberdeen could be debt free tomorrow if Wiggy wanted, he can certainly afford it.

Won't make this game as I'm on a stag weekend in Glasgow, and the thought of travelling all the way to Aberdeen with a hangover does not appeal whatsoever.

Bang on the money. It's cringeworthy stuff.

Aberdeen could be debt free tomorrow if Wiggy wanted, he can certainly afford it.

Won't make this game as I'm on a stag weekend in Glasgow, and the thought of travelling all the way to Aberdeen with a hangover does not appeal whatsoever.

Do an all-nighter and don't stop drinking until you reach the turnstiles. Win-win!

Do an all-nighter and don't stop drinking until you reach the turnstiles. Win-win!

It'll be an all-nighter regardless. We've got a pub sorted for continuing shenanigans on the Sunday I think though, I'd be the only Arab heading to the game I think.

Im heading up to this. Got return train tickets for £12.80 which gets us up there in plenty time for some liquid refreshments prematch. Im in the minority who is glad that the game was moved from the fri as i wouldve struggled to have made it otherwise

Got tickets finally for this. Megabus up and back and Monday off work - all is well.

Feeling a bit more confident about this - Aberdeen playing competitive games helps them but if they get a heavy defeat or a really tough game on Thursday then I think the might be struggling a bit. Anderson being out is also a plus for us as he is a pretty solid defender for the Dons.

Can't see anything other than a sheep win unfortunately, I've been wrong many times before though and hope to be so again on Sunday.

It's not just the competitive games over friendlies but they appear to have a settled team that picks it's self, not much change from last season.

We go into this with probably a new back four (definitely 3 out of 4) that have played very little together, with the same two holding midfielders who got bossed in 3 games against Aberdeen last season and I'm not convinced Jackie is convinced what to do with the front four.

Unlike others on here I think Ciftci is an absolute waste playing behind the striker and unless we go with Dow, Armstrong, GMS behind Ciftci up top I don't think we've got any chance.

Would like to see:

Rado

Watson

Fojout

Morris

Townsend

Telfer

Paton or Rankin

Dow

Armstrong

GMS

Ciftci

Can't see anything other than a sheep win unfortunately, I've been wrong many times before though and hope to be so again on Sunday.

It's not just the competitive games over friendlies but they appear to have a settled team that picks it's self, not much change from last season.

We go into this with probably a new back four (definitely 3 out of 4) that have played very little together, with the same two holding midfielders who got bossed in 3 games against Aberdeen last season and I'm not convinced Jackie is convinced what to do with the front four.

Unlike others on here I think Ciftci is an absolute waste playing behind the striker and unless we go with Dow, Armstrong, GMS behind Ciftci up top I don't think we've got any chance.

Would like to see:

Rado

Watson

Fojout

Morris

Townsend

Telfer

Paton or Rankin

Dow

Armstrong

GMS

Ciftci

Just about what I would go with but I'm not sure why you would be going with Telfer as an automatic shout at CM with Paton and Rankin fighting for the other spot.

Just about what I would go with but I'm not sure why you would be going with Telfer as an automatic shout at CM with Paton and Rankin fighting for the other spot.

I like what I've seen of Telfer in pre season, I believe he offers something different and dare I say more than what Paton and Rankin offer in service to the front four.

I like both Paton and Rankin but reflecting on last season and certain games where it didn't work with them both as they were too similar, and every Aberdeen game could come in to that bracket.

With Telfer in I think we could go 4-1-1-3-1, but maybe that's too adventurous?

To be honest i can see this game being a bit of a struggle for united, if aberdeen come out the traps all guns blazing on sunday united may struggle to keep a lid on them, unfortunately i can't see anything other than an aberdeen win in this one, probably 2 - 0

I'm just hoping their game against sociedad on thursday stays tight and the dons are left chasing shadows as they were last thursday, a tired aberdeen team on the opening day me be united's best hope for picking up some points in this one.

Archived