Aberdeen vs Dundee United - 10/08/14

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a crowd of at least 16,000 I'd think.

The fact that it's moved to the Sunday is a total pisser but the majority of United fans I have spoken to are going as am I (along with my mates*) so hopefully we'll be out in decent numbers.

I am not very confident at this moment in time and do worry about our defence (not ability wise but through lack of time together). However i'm hoping that our front 4 finally turn up against Aberdeen so i'm going to say that we'll sneak away with a point after a 2-2 thriller. Ciftci and Armstrong with the Utd goals.

*mates = voices in my head

If those vuvuzela's are in full force again I'll likely be out of there before half time. That was brutal last night watching the sheep on TV, I resorted to my usual BBC Alba script of sound down to a level where I could hear something but not make out what it was.

I'm actually genuinely pleased that Tarmac'R'Us FC have sold so many.

'Well took a great support last day of last season, and it added a lot to the occasion, I'm sure a big Utd following can do the same.

Let battle commence and may the mighty Eberdeen! win........ handsomely! :)

This is the most confident I've been in ages about an Eberdeen team............. surely the only way is disappointment! :)

Hope it's a cracking match.

Yours

aDONis

P.S. Did I mention that I hope we knvt the day-glo pikeys?

'Well took a great support last day of last season, and it added a lot to the occasion, I'm sure a big Utd following can do the same.

This is the most confident I've been in ages about an Eberdeen team............. surely the only way is disappointment! :)

Yours

aDONis

Aberdeen Mad for this pish.

Yours

aDONis

In English please.

I'll plump for a nice wee 2-0 win for the Famous to start the league season off.

I've never enjoyed supporting Aberdeen more in my many years following them.

Mon the fucking Dandies :cheers

Oh its rockin' all right. Give me a minute.

bbw_bikini_4_by_sexypei-d39mb74.jpg

You'll need a bigger caravan. And a lot of energy.

Not apropos the above, but thank Christ the football season's starting. It's murder without it.

Archived