The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCA and tonic are two of the worst bars in town so you didnt miss anything. That is truly terrible news about the ART bar though, do they even have door staff at night?

If Dundee folk wanted to we could come and bater every c**t in Glasgow so just watch it ...

pffft come tae glasgow and we will set aboot yae

hero190.jpg

I prefer 'different' to 'cute', the sub crawl is passe, everyone's done it, bus crawls, now thats the 'pop up restaurant' of all day sesh's, we're pushing boundaries :P

you want a proper bus crawl then take the number 60 previously named the number 40 and featured in kevin bridges stand up routine. begins in clydebank before setting through drumchapel, maryhill, city centre, the barras, gallowgate,parkhead,shettleson,barlanark before terminating in easterhouse. would take a true warrior to survive and tell the tale of this bus crawl...

:lol:

you want a proper bus crawl then take the number 60 previously named the number 40 and featured in kevin bridges stand up routine. begins in clydebank before setting through drumchapel, maryhill, city centre, the barras, gallowgate,parkhead,shettleson,barlanark before terminating in easterhouse. would take a true warrior to survive and tell the tale of this bus crawl...

I've got the fear just reading that route.

I've done the 61 but only went to Shettleston (posh folk called it Sandy Hills or something). I remember a pub called the Drum and a Bonnie Prince Charlie. No bad boozers.

I've done the 61 but only went to Shettleston (posh folk called it Sandy Hills or something). I remember a pub called the Drum and a Bonnie Prince Charlie. No bad boozers.

sonnyhills as it is known locally, is the next area up from shettleson ;)

sonnyhills as it is known locally, is the next area up from shettleson ;)

Yer probably right. I'd never heard of Sandy Hills in my life. It was my mates sister who corrected me when she overheard me on the phone telling my wife where I was.

Amulree St is the bit I think.

Fair enough. I'll have a couple of Blastaways to loosen me up first.

Now there's a blast from the past.

Are there still establishments out there that serve this strength giving elixir? Not interested in equivalents it's gotta be the original recipe.

Archived