The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perth Rd is w**k. Its only plus is the student John McVeigh is a tit - but the downside is, in most places it's a sausage fest filled with posing b*****ds. I thought the purpose of this was debauchery in shite-houses?

I'm possibly in. We/You will have trouble getting in anyplace after 6pm though, it's groups of three nowadays.

Surely only if you're going to 'wanky' bars ? Most slum bars would be happy to have a horde of lads buying a couple of rounds.

I've been to all these shite pubs before, I've no desire to go back for 'funsies'.

How about the ferry then.

I'm up fo' dat.

Having said that, I'm also keen to meet Jeanie McKay in the Fairmuir Clubbie.

I'm possibly in. We/You will have trouble getting in anyplace after 6pm though, it's groups of three nowadays.

Where and since when?

Never had any bother getting in anywhere with a group up to and including this weekend.

We are a bunch of west end poser b*****ds though.

I'm in provisionally - will depend on the final date.

I quite like the hulltoon crawl, stretch it a bit n start in docs or the glens before heading downhill taking in the delights on offer, the 22 will do most of the journey if a bus is essential.

I have a strong dislike of the ferry and the west end mainly as the majority of punters are posing wanks, but will follow the majority ; )

Archived