Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

RandomGuy., on 03 Aug 2014 - 09:26, said:

Yeah you have, you've won them all within the last 50 years (just). I imagine theres vastly more Killie fans who have seen their side win a League and Cup than there is Dundee fans, and if you include the Scottish Cup then you won't find a single Dundee fan who watched their team lift that trophy.

A St Johnstone fan lecturing about trophies!? FFS, whatever next. A SC win and St Johnstone fans think they're the resident experts on trophy winning these days.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A St Johnstone fan lecturing about trophies!? FFS, whatever next. A SC win and St Johnstone fans think they're the resident experts on trophy winning these days.

:huh: I was replying to a poster who seemed to be suggesting Dundee would have more fans who witnessed them win two trophies than Kilmarnock. For what its worth theres about 15,000 more Saints fans who know about winning the Scottish Cup than Dundee fans, so we are experts compared to you lot

RandomGuy., on 03 Aug 2014 - 09:53, said:

cup-final.jpg

_74938617_pabustwo.jpg

Any photos of Dundee's Scottish Cup win? Were photos even around when Dundee won it?

Why are you posting pictures of St Johnstone's cup win in a Dundee vs Kilmarnock thread? If anything, Dundee fans are happy you won the cup considering your opposition. I know you love to hate us and want to feel relevant by brewing some sort of one-upmanship but we really don't care.

Why are you posting pictures of St Johnstone's cup win in a Dundee vs Kilmarnock thread? If anything, Dundee fans are happy you won the cup considering your opposition. I know you love to hate us and want to feel relevant by brewing some sort of one-upmanship but we really don't care.

I think you should read back, for trying to suggest it was me who brought this up.

RandomGuy., on 03 Aug 2014 - 09:56, said:

I think you should read back, for trying to suggest it was me who brought this up.

It was you that came in the thread trying to lecture about trophies which resulted in you posting up pictures of St Johnstone fans.

It was you that came in the thread trying to lecture about trophies which resulted in you posting up pictures of St Johnstone fans.

I started by pointing out to a Dundee fan that trying to suggest Kilmarnock fans hadn't seen what he had was laughable. You then charged in and somehow decided I was lecturing and had no right to do so. I made the point I probably had more reason to go on about trophies than Dundee fans. A Dundee fan laughed at the crowd figures. I provided proof of the crowd figures. You continue to ironically tell me not to lecture anyone.

RandomGuy., on 03 Aug 2014 - 10:04, said:

I started by pointing out to a Dundee fan that trying to suggest Kilmarnock fans hadn't seen what he had was laughable. You then charged in and somehow decided I was lecturing and had no right to do so. I made the point I probably had more reason to go on about trophies than Dundee fans. A Dundee fan laughed at the crowd figures. I provided proof of the crowd figures. You continue to ironically tell me not to lecture anyone.

I charged in? Who was the one that came into a thread that's completely irrelevant to his team to start lecturing about trophies and then post pictures of St Johnstone's cup win? I'm too hungover for your pish.

We need another central defender, but it doesn't necessarily have to be an experienced one. Pascali and Connolly (even at his young age) both have plenty of experience.

[/Prefer Pascali in midfield,Ashcroft had a good breakthrough season but could do with a bit more experience,another experienced central defender is needed for injuries suspensions

Been a tough week for BG.

Stevie m away to roffleham and Stevie b not loosening the purse strings.

Give him a wee break and let him relive his glory day in a completely unrelated thread.

Indeed. Most teams have a transfer thread to discuss incoming players. St Johnstone's is for the exodus.

It's the thread that keeps giving. Bradford has got to be the heads away winner this week.

Archived