Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

craigkillie, on 30 Jul 2014 - 13:58, said:

Remember that time Dundee brought 15,000 fans to Rugby Park on the opening day of the 2012/13 season?

How many Kilmarnock fans will be attending? 500-1000? More?

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember that time Dundee brought 15,000 fans to Rugby Park on the opening day of the 2012/13 season?

Pretty sure it wasn't quite as much as that. Not far off it though.

I drove through Onthank a few weeks ago. The Scheme really didn't do it justice for how much of a shitehole it really is.

It would be nice if Killie could return the favour of a couple of seasons ago and bring a healthy away support in the region of 4800 like what we did to Rugby Park. They won't though. They'll bring just over 1000 like the tight c***s they are. 3 - 1 to The Dee.

Christ. More than the stand holds? I must have imagined the empty sections.

Disagree..

'

Fair do's, you know far more about your team than I do.

I think it's fairly safe to say that the rest of Scottish football probably view Boyds departure as your story of the summer. That sort of goal threat is not easily replaced.

Is it fair to assume that without him last year you were likely in that playoff at the very least?

I thought last time we were up your defence was the key to your team so it's surprising how quickly that's turned round to be your main weakness.

Squirrelhumper, on 30 Jul 2014 - 15:16, said:

Would be nice if Dundee could hang around longer than a year in the big league/not go bust.

Any if you old enough to have seen you win a proper domestic cup?

Ludo *1, on 30 Jul 2014 - 15:07, said:

Mon people, you'd think this was a Morton vs Cowdenbeath match thread here with the banter on show.

Pretty decent opening fixture from our perspective. It obviously decides nothing but it would be fantastic boost if we could win.

Ok - f**k it - 2-1 us.

Will Dayna come with Marvin do you reckon?

Would be nice if Dundee could hang around longer than a year in the big league/not go bust.

Any if you old enough to have seen you win a proper domestic cup?

I was there in 1910 cheering the boys on was that pished I fell off my horse and dropped my beer on the way home ahh what a day that was.

Archived