The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Between Andrew and Candice to win it.  Absolutely loved the way Andrew presented his pies (insert jokes here).  Candice's peacock was stunning and was probably the first time this whole season that I was actually gobsmacked at how good it looked.

On the basis of last nights show then Benjamina had to go.  Selasi has been the worst out of the remaining group but wasn't as awful last night!

Aye, Candice or Andrew. Jane doesn't have a wow factor for this. Candice could run away with it but she's prone to a disaster by doing too much. Andrew will be solid, not sure he has the imagination to produce something that'll win it.

On another note, I was on Twitter and came across Candice's page. Happy for more of her on my telly

IMG_1476350497.974861.jpg

Edited by gkneil

Got to be honest, I just don't see the attraction with Candice.  

She'll get to the final though, and probably the current favourite to win it.  I was surprised to see Benjamina go, but it was a poor week for her.  Selasi very much the outsider from here on in.  

It depends on what the final is. Jane might not be flashy but she is good in a classic kind of way. Big issue will be surviving the semi if it's patisserie. She doesn't have the same polish as Candice or Selassi. Andrew will romp patisserie week as it's very precise finishing

On 13/10/2016 at 11:27, Desp said:

Got to be honest, I just don't see the attraction with Candice.  

She'll get to the final though, and probably the current favourite to win it.  I was surprised to see Benjamina go, but it was a poor week for her.  Selasi very much the outsider from here on in.  

Agreed. Her teeth actually make me feel a little bit ill.

11 hours ago, The Naitch said:

That's the final we all deserve.

Andrew looked stunned to have won star baker again. #modest

Happy with the final 3.  Definitely the best of the bunch.  Between Candice and Andrew to win as Jane seems to have slipped back a little bit.  Hoping for Andrew.  #teamginge