Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell that to your rip off scumbag chairman i will be there but people aint prepared to pay 20 quid thats the problem

People aren't prepared to pay £20 (less than your average Premiership ticket) to see an Ayrshire Derby? Get fucked.

I'd empty my bank account to sit behind a pole in the Frank Beattie if it meant I could see (a wee bit) us pump United. I'm sure the same goes for the Ayr fans.

People aren't prepared to pay £20 (less than your average Premiership ticket) to see an Ayrshire Derby? Get fucked.

I'd empty my bank account to sit behind a pole in the Frank Beattie if it meant I could see (a wee bit) us pump United. I'm sure the same goes for the Ayr fans.

Nope, for that price is wouldn't want a restricted view, in fact I'd expect Kilmarnock to build me my own personal stand.

Seriously though, I would pay a considerable sum to see us give Killie a good doing (5+).

Looking forward to this game now, both teams seem to be hitting a bit of form which adds to the excitement.

Yes we are leagues apart, but how many times have we (Killie fans) went into an Ayr cup game expecting to win just because we are (quite a few) league positions above them........ only to be brought down a peg or two :( so trying not to fall into that trap again.

Having said that I do believe Killie are playing some decent stuff on the 'hallowed plastic' and it will take Ayr to be at their best to take anything from the game.

Hope the fans of both teams turn up in numbers on Tuesday night and create the unique atmosphere of the Ayrshire Derby .

Although I have had my mad moments of hatred towards our county cousins throughout the years, I do have a few work friends who are Ayr supporters and I have a healthy respect for their loyalty to their team when it must be so easy to jump on the old firm band wagon that unfortunately so many glory hunters from our 2 towns do.

So Bring it on and may the best team win.........the best team being Killie obviously ;)

Archived