Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see Ayr sell the away end out. Would be a great sight and would add to the spectacle no end. We've been spoiled (in relative terms) by the amount of recent matches we've had, and even though Killie won the most important Ayrshire Derby in history, I hope fans on both sides remember that it might be a long, long time before we meet again competitively.

I'd love to see Ayr sell the away end out. Would be a great sight and would add to the spectacle no end. We've been spoiled (in relative terms) by the amount of recent matches we've had, and even though Killie won the most important Ayrshire Derby in history, I hope fans on both sides remember that it might be a long, long time before we meet again competitively.

Drew...

Get along and support you're team. Under 2000 from ayr is tragic. If they were at home they'd probably get about 4000.

This. I'm travelling five hundred miles in 24 hours for this - surely the unwashed can get their sorry butts a few miles up the road for a tanking, and still be in their own strawpiles the same night? It is their cup final, after all...

This. I'm travelling five hundred miles in 24 hours for this - surely the unwashed can get their sorry butts a few miles up the road for a tanking, and still be in their own strawpiles the same night? It is their cup final, after all...

Only here to see the Ayr!

Get along and support you're team. Under 2000 from ayr is tragic. If they were at home they'd probably get about 4000.

Tell that to your rip off scumbag chairman i will be there but people aint prepared to pay 20 quid thats the problem

Tell that to your rip off scumbag chairman i will be there but people aint prepared to pay 20 quid thats the problem

We got scammed last time with all the so called complementary tickets Killie claimed then waited months for our money

Archived