Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should really be an Ayr fan that puts this on but this makes me laugh and anyone willing to try promote the this great non-sectarian derby should be applauded.

Looking forward to signing the final countdown once we go two nil up and dancing like boab

Somerset Boaby hedging his bets a wee bit ......." No matter the score "!!!!

Let's hope it's encouraged the prophesied 2000 to attend, the streets of JABA will be deserted and the womenfolk free to go about their business

May I add have a good look at the front of you're tickets as that's a cup winners team which dispensed you're lot in the semi.

Have a look at the back. V unprofessional

Somerset Boaby hedging his bets a wee bit ......." No matter the score "!!!!

Let's hope it's encouraged the prophesied 2000 to attend, the streets of JABA will be deserted and the womenfolk free to go about their business

Unfortunately there are very few Ayr fans from jaba - that's where many of our bigots reside.

I'm disappointed we're only taking 2000 but it is what it is. I'm very jealous that I won't be there.

Have a look at the back. V unprofessional

Killie the land that time forgot. Just had a proper look at my ticket and you're still using the Clydesdale Bank Premier League logo.

Guaranteed that Samson will gift Ayr at least one goal on Tuesday night. Looking forward to this and wonder if the wee neds will be hanging around the wall in Caprington chucking stuff at the buses!!

Killie the land that time forgot. Just had a proper look at my ticket and you're still using the Clydesdale Bank Premier League logo.

Guaranteed that Samson will gift Ayr at least one goal on Tuesday night. Looking forward to this and wonder if the wee neds will be hanging around the wall in Caprington chucking stuff at the buses!!

I'm surprised that you could see through the tears after having to look at our League Cup winning side on the front. But if it makes you sleep better at night to laugh at us using the old league logo then fair enough. I sleep easier whilst thinking about Dieter Van Tornhout.

I'm surprised that you could see through the tears after having to look at our League Cup winning side on the front. But if it makes you sleep better at night to laugh at us using the old league logo then fair enough. I sleep easier whilst thinking about Dieter Van Tornhout.

Never noticed the front, I take it that it is on there too. I was looking at the back. Is Dieter your wet dream and stored into your w**k bank? Guess you're a wierdo then!

Never noticed the front, I take it that it is on there too. I was looking at the back. Is Dieter your wet dream and stored into your w**k bank? Guess you're a wierdo then!

Obviously it might be difficult to comprehend what you do when your team wins a trophy, so I'll let you off with it.

Ah the good old days of ambushing the buses from behind the Capie Gates . That takes me back , it was ball bearings nicked from Glenfield and Kennedy,s nothing but the best for our neighbours buses mind

Some took it too far though and used catapults

Seem to remember a reciprocal agreement coming out the Whittlets road just before some try to seize the moral high ground

A wee Sunday topic to discuss.

Greatest Ayrshire Cup moment for you?

For me it would be Dylan Kerr's celebration in second, a long way behind Dean Shiels goal in the most important game in Ayrshire football history. Chipped goals in irrelevant cup ties don't come close.

a long way behind Dean Shiels goal in the most important game in Ayrshire football history. Chipped goals in irrelevant cup ties don't come close.

Neither were in an Ayrshire Cup!!

Neither were in an Ayrshire Cup!!

No matter what MJ or Lachlan say, and whether the cup is on the line or not, any Killie v Ayr game is in the Ayrshire Cup as far as I'm concerned. Nice to see that you're struggling to think of a great moment against us though, so you're reliant on pedantry.

For me it would be Dylan Kerr's celebration in second, a long way behind Dean Shiels goal in the most important game in Ayrshire football history. Chipped goals in irrelevant cup ties don't come close.

Andy Lyons goal in the 3-0. The forgotten one.

I find it harder (wheey) to sleep when thinking about dieter, I don't know, I just find it difficult to fall asleep while masturbating furiously :(

Archived