Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How cute, Ayr relying on their supposed bitches to generate the funds to loan a player from Stirling or some other diddies until December. Meanwhile we're signing players that have rejected multi-million £ contracts from Liverpool to play for the mighty killie

Smug.gif

If he took that contract he might have been able to afford to buy a drink in a pub.

SPL? Who they?

Kilmarnock would be down where your lot are If we were equally pish. We're not, so we aren't. HTH

The SPL the league you were in prior to the SPFL Premiership. It really wasnt that long ago...

He should have came out and said "I realise this has been a taxing summer for our loyal supporters, so we will donate a % of the Ayrshire Derby ticket money to our player budget for this season."

Instead, he's set what many feel is an unrealistic target so it seems he has a get out clause.

It isn't unrealistic at all.

He also said money from this game would be going into the player budget as well as his 10k if sales meet his challenge. So i have no idea what your going on about.

Remember when you were promised a couple of wonder signings before the League Cup Semi-Final only for you to get two teenage loan signings from Blackpool?

Remember it well, even threw Ryan Stevensons name about who was in exile at Hearts due to a wage dispute, oh the memories. And yes, the 2 Blackpool boys were our best players, where are they now?

Remember it well, even threw Ryan Stevensons name about who was in exile at Hearts due to a wage dispute, oh the memories. And yes, the 2 Blackpool boys were our best players, where are they now?

Having been released by Blackpool in the summer, Liam Tomsett has signed for Conference North side, AFC Fylde, following two loan spells with Hyde FC.

Adam Dodd was also released from Bloomfield Road in the summer and most recently featured as a trialist for Dundee against Sheffield United, although he hasn't played a competitive senior game since leaving Ayr.

Having been released by Blackpool in the summer, Liam Tomsett has signed for Conference North side, AFC Fylde, following two loan spells with Hyde FC.

Adam Dodd was also released from Bloomfield Road in the summer and most recently featured as a trialist for Dundee against Sheffield United, although he hasn't played a competitive senior game since leaving Ayr.

Career highlight - playing against an SPL side at Hampden.

Picked my tickets up earlier today and the wee lassie behind the desk said that we've sold more at this point than we had four days before the last Rugby Park cup game.

:thumsup2

I very much doubt we'll have anything close to last time. Iirc we had around 8000 home punters that night allegedly

You'd need to buy them from the club shop. open everyday between now and tuesday.

That's a shame, would have liked to have sat with the away fans - and I'm not going to go to Ayr just to get away tickets...if i go, home end it is.

Archived