The Edinburgh City Toilet Emulation Thread

tamthebam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to dread coming into this shithole of a thread, who could have predicted that e-City would have made it in to October & still not run out of bog-paper?

Time to bring out the Andrex dog & the exlax,

On the upside, it might stop those junior boys mithering on about how our standard of football isn't as good as theirs rubbish. So I hope yous continue & have a great Cup run (at the expense of some League form, please). ;)

Grimbo

They have been long overdue a reality check, & Talbot getting bundled out whilst Hurlford (in the first Scottish Cup sortie for the village since 1923) beat Charlie Banger's Circus at Fortress Loco might make some puddle drinkers lose their delusions of grandeur.

Pucka Po. If you cant spell the Queens english then don't print it. Fucking hate it when our club song is written down wrong. No voting w****r!

Fairy nuff Dippie- but have a care sir. We may be surrounded by braying chinless wonders here in Edinburgh but me and my old Spartans mucker Grim have nothing but "Ayes" for each other! ;)

Fairy nuff Dippie- but have a care sir. We may be surrounded by braying chinless wonders here in Edinburgh but me and my old Spartans mucker Grim have nothing but "Ayes" for each other! ;)

fair do's but there's no arguing with the w****r bit eh? 8)

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...

phew...!

post-12982-0-58921200-1413670592_thumb.j

the first half was a classic if you were a neutral and quite pleasurable as a City fan. The second half we got a bit of a battering but held firm and may even have nicked a goal or two. It has to be said Kilby are one of the best teams we've faced this season and should be there or there abouts. I certainly think the return leg at K-Park will be bloody tricky.

so on to the toilet. I heard a Kilby fan say to his wee lad "This week the bad guys won" so I have chosen an evil toilet, mwah hah hah!

post-12982-0-58233700-1413670692.jpg

post-12982-0-42592100-1414275812.jpg

this seems appropriate for a trip to Easthouses....!

while the score remained 0-0 during the first half you started to think "ooh, this one may be a bit tricky" as with the usual wind and a determined Lily side making for difficult conditions but a devasting spell just before half time saw us go in to the interval 4 goals up. A bit of slackness saw Lily pull a couple of goals back before a last minute tap in made the score slightly more respectable. And so a game against Grim and Co beckons. Whoop-de-doo.

It has to be said that I hadn't been up to Easthouses for a couple of seasons and they've done great work to improve the ground- tLily's home is now enclosed with a fenced off pitch and floodlights and plans for further improvements which if realised should mean the place becomes a neat little ground. Unfortunately they face the problems common to small clubs in Central Scotland in that some of the local denizens are not appreciative of the hard work that goes into running a football club and prefer to smash things up but hopefully the club will avoid any further nonsense. oh, and if they erected a wind turbine they could probably be self sufficient in electricity!

post-12982-0-59759600-1414276616_thumb.j

Easthouse's ground- a fine view of the Pentlands can be had from the very windy side. Not so windy on the other side!

I heard there might be a shortage of toilet paper down Meadowbank way soon? Also the screws in the hinges are coming loose, you've gone far enough round the bend.

We've all been missing you & can't wait to catch up. for old times sakes, see yous soon.

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yuletide is here, let's be merry and bright,

Even though today's result was shite,

How to get Christmas into this thread,

I have a few thoughts in my head,

For you dear readers, here's a Christmas crapper:

post-12982-0-90517400-1418521524.jpg

as for me, Santa, please bring me this large chested slapper!

post-12982-0-09854600-1418521574.jpg

Ho! Ho! Ho! (although she says she isn't)

you utter b*****d- I was late and missed our goal and was hoping you'd captured it!! :angry:

I've put something special for you in place of it though, can't believe it was 40 years ago, I still remember it has thought it was yesterday (or was that one of the last times I watched it, not counting today). 8)

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...

A frustrating game today..

post-12982-0-12458800-1419728567_thumb.j

.. like being at the back of this queue for the bog!

City made a lot of chances but good blocks and less than clinical finishes saw Whitehill earn a draw. Just before the end City were almost gifted a winner as Allum latched on to a loose ball but fired it just wide. Gaaaah!

Rumour has it that Sir Peter himself had to berate a certain Whitehill supporter for turning up late to the match. Part time supporters indeed- tsk tsk... :rolleyes:

A frustrating game today.. attachicon.gifbog queue.jpg .. like being at the back of this queue for the bog! City made a lot of chances but good blocks and less than clinical finishes saw Whitehill earn a draw. Just before the end City were almost gifted a winner as Allum latched on to a loose ball but fired it just wide. Gaaaah! Rumour has it that Sir Peter himself had to berate a certain Whitehill supporter for turning up late to the match. Part time supporters indeed- tsk tsk... :rolleyes:

If ye leave Leeds @ 1205 and see yer team after missing 1st half hour and gates closed whaes fault that ?

Ye would nae see war Tommy shut ye oot :D

P.s al be in yer club next sat t see a certain game o fitba before ww play the former champions :D

Archived