The Sevco v Falkirk

So frustrating that we could beat a strong Rangers pre-liquidation (the 3-2 game in the cup), but have now lost 4 against that dross.

5 If you count the closed door game.

'CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK'

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the Falkirk defending all about for the second goal, by the way?..

A simple corner into the front post should be getting cleared all day long. The floodgates had opened at that point I suppose. The reaction from Falkirk to MacLeod's goal was poor. Maybe because of the way it was scored but they still should have dusted themselves off and finished the game trying to get an equaliser rather than just giving up.

one thing that grips my teats right now is the constant "celtic missing rangers " shit . its mentioned on talksport often ,, and discussed often on various other national radio outlets , inc bbc scotland...NO mention of st.johnstone -scottish cup , NO mention of Aberdeen league cup...anybody who has watched the rangers over the last couple of seasons will confirm that they are worse than shite ( peterhead ha ha) and are far from providing anything positive to the top league ,, except the media status quo ... long may ye flounder ..

one thing that grips my teats right now is the constant "celtic missing rangers " shit . its mentioned on talksport often ,, and discussed often on various other national radio outlets , inc bbc scotland...NO mention of st.johnstone -scottish cup , NO mention of Aberdeen league cup...anybody who has watched the rangers over the last couple of seasons will confirm that they are worse than shite ( peterhead ha ha) and are far from providing anything positive to the top league ,, except the media status quo ... long may ye flounder ..

Two of Radio Scotland's main presenters support both of those teams you mentioned and mention them all the bloody time.

What was the Falkirk defending all about for the second goal, by the way?..

A simple corner into the front post should be getting cleared all day long. The floodgates had opened at that point I suppose. The reaction from Falkirk to MacLeod's goal was poor. Maybe because of the way it was scored but they still should have dusted themselves off and finished the game trying to get an equaliser rather than just giving up.

Patronising p***k.

You won the game, we never took our chances. Time to move on. #noseethe

Two of Radio Scotland's main presenters support both of those teams you mentioned and mention them all the bloody time.

Speaking of Radio Scotland Presenters, are we going to have a season of Derek Ferguson telling all and sundry about how shite Fat Sally is, with a hidden agenda of getting his wee brother the gig. he managed to talk about nothing else (McCoist's 'tactics') from the close of the game till I got home (15 minutes) without even mentioning Falkirk.

Slight exaggeration perhaps.

Glad to see you've picked up on the important points from the game

Well played, sir, well played

'Perhaps'??? :lol:

Cheers. We got all 3 important points thanks.

I wasn't playing. McCoist prefers Mohsni at centre back to me. No i don't understand it either..

Speaking of Radio Scotland Presenters, are we going to have a season of Derek Ferguson telling all and sundry about how shite Fat Sally is, with a hidden agenda of getting his wee brother the gig. he managed to talk about nothing else (McCoist's 'tactics') from the close of the game till I got home (15 minutes) without even mentioning Falkirk.

Never heard but i remember when he was on Clyde he was a total pr1ck during LeGuens spell as manager and fighting Barrys corner.

Meant to say, attendance of 6,900? Are we at it? That would imply about 1 in 5 seats was empty, which certainly wasn't the case where I was sitting!

The BT Sports commentators claimed it was sold out

'Perhaps'??? :lol:

Cheers. We got all 3 important points thanks.

I wasn't playing. McCoist prefers Mohsni at centre back to me. No i don't understand it either..

He's a clear yard offside so, yes, slight exaggeration

Oh dear. The well played was clearly a reference to your performance on this thread

Archived