The Sevco v Falkirk

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a clear yard offside so, yes, slight exaggeration

Oh dear. The well played was clearly a reference to your performance on this thread

He was off side but you are not allowed to over exaggerate like that. I am just doing Monkey Tennis job for him.

As for the 'Oh Dear'...Yeh we got that. :rolleyes:

In Other News: Undisclosed sources say that Greenock Police have closed the case of the alleged theft of football shorts worn by Gary O'Connor at Morton last season when it was revealed that the player had actually given them to rangers' "striker" Kris Boyd as they were the closest he could get to his size. "I hope he scores as many goals wearing them as I did" the former Morton striker allegedly commented. Your reporter tried to track down Mr. Boyd for a comment but despite looking in his usual haunts of McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, Krispy-Kreme Donuts and several other fast food outlets he could not be traced. The manager of one of the take-aways, who declined to be named, said "Kris is a regular visitor but he definitely never comes in if it less than an hour until kick-off", adding, "do you want mustard or chilli sauce on that"?.

Editorial Note: It should be pointed out that as the above article was contributed it is entirely possible that the whole story is a fabrication and we wouldn't wish to jeopardize the integrity of the press, that is so highly regarded in this Country, by claiming it is true.

Why aren't they in the kitchen? Do their men know they're out? Why are they on a pitch - are they scrubbing it?

thoughts and prayers for the 11 hungry men who had to go through the day wearing crinkly shirts because their woman were out at the football. i would have said 22 but clearly the falkir birds never showed up.

Archived