Forfar v Dunfermline

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely interested as to why you think Ugwu deserves a start? All he did last Saturday was clobber the opposition unnecessarily. Hope I'm wrong & he makes an impact.

More or less size, could come in handy with regards to set pieces etc.

First home game of the season and most Forfar fans first look at the team. I picked and chose the friendlies because in the main i find them pretty boring too watch.

Also the opening of our new 1984 Lounge and hospitality suites so looking forward to the day.

I heard it's pretty much booked up for the season already. Some forward thinking business acumen at your club. Can they pass on some ideas to our lot ?

Hope for a victory but expect a draw. Stuck £20 on 1-1 at 5/1. Mon E Pars.

no draw in this game, forfar will be chasing it and let in another late one for 1-3, or we will be cruising at 3-0 to let one in at the end for all you to run on here to say you were robbed and "your players are too big"

I really hope it's the latter, but no chance, with JJ's "i always has a soft spot for Falkirk" supreme technical knowledge, we don't have a hope

I know we're only 2 games in to the season but this is fucking not good enough. We are going to struggle for form after this and Airdrie at home next is another game where our credentials are going to be seriously tested, as it has been in the past few seasons. Can't see us winning that one either tbh.

Not a good start at all.

Pleasing. What a gang Dungfermline are. Poach bet players in league and are shite. LOL

That's correct, all 3 of them, with two of them not playing. But I agree with your other point, we are, indeed, shite.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1408204508.327484.jpg

Extremely pleasing, especially against the favourites.

I know you've not had a great start but are you guys not overreacting a bit?

Losing to Forfar and drawing with Brechin? Nah, I don't think so.

I still expect us to win the league but it's a fairly unacceptable start. Must do better and fast.

Archived