Sportscene watch 2015/16

Chick Young thought the penalty decision was a controversial one. I see no controversy there whatsoever. Clear penalty.

Good to see the Saintees lads fighting over it. Pure hunger for glory. On the other hand, I wouldn't be too surprised if most of the squad think that Brian Graham is a bit of a w****r. I'm basing this on my expert knowledge of body language throughout the past few weeks. Still, it doesn't matter at all as long as he continues to bang in the goals now.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's still really hurt after yesterday TBH.

Understandable really.

No hurt from me. We were woeful for an hour and couldn't recover.

But two feet off the ground and studs up is a red, no matter what happens to the ball.

Re: the commentators - I'd go as far as saying I'd rather have Clive Tyldesley covering our games on Sportscene......yeh he's a cnut but at least his commentary is descriptive.....the Sportscene commentators make Supras appear interesting.

1980s Gloryhunter Status: Confirmed

Well kind of Yoda. Supported Queens with my Dad when very young (in the days of 150 crowds v East Stirling). Then an Aberdonian married a family member and swiftly took me to Dons away games when I was 8 or 9. Luckily that was pre-83....and the bigger crowds and atmosphere was a wee bit more exciting. I got hooked and followed the Dons since. Parents still in Dumfries but I have lived away from Dumfries more than I lived there.

Darkest day was obviously 4-3 at Hampden......

Cannae believe Im justifying myself here...did have a wee sense of pride on Friday night though.

Well kind of Yoda. Supported Queens with my Dad when very young (in the days of 150 crowds v East Stirling). Then an Aberdonian married a family member and swiftly took me to Dons away games when I was 8 or 9. Luckily that was pre-83....and the bigger crowds and atmosphere was a wee bit more exciting. I got hooked and followed the Dons since. Parents still in Dumfries but I have lived away from Dumfries more than I lived there.

Darkest day was obviously 4-3 at Hampden......

Cannae believe Im justifying myself here...did have a wee sense of pride on Friday night though.

You're worse than the the average Old Firm gloryhunter.

:P

Why do motherwell not put their own fans in the big stand behind the goals, apart from a few teams theirs never more than a few hundred away fans, put them behind the wee stand at the other end or in main stand...at least it would look better on tv...

Because it wouldn't be as atmospheric as it is now and if you see our average attendances they are perfect if you only use the south stand but that would leave the entire east stand and that wouldn't look good on tv either

Archived