Sportsound Watch

OK, bit out of date though and that doesn't cover costs.

Were costs awarded?  Doesn't matter.  We've been subbing Scottish football since we were demoted.  How many more of our blue pounds do you and yours want to squeeze out of us?

Here's an idea - get some fans to support your desultory apology of a club instead.

Were costs awarded?  Doesn't matter.  We've been subbing Scottish football since we were demoted.  How many more of our blue pounds do you and yours want to squeeze out of us?

Here's an idea - get some fans to support your desultory apology of a club instead.

:lol: Well, since it's a sub from you lot we won't need to pay it back. Muchos.

Were costs awarded? Doesn't matter. We've been subbing Scottish football since we were demoted. How many more of our blue pounds do you and yours want to squeeze out of us?

Demoted ?

the blue pound has saved everything in Scottish fitba except rangers themselves which is why you now follow a tribute act.

Managed to shoehorn The The Rangers into his welcome to Tynecastle piece.

Mentioned The Rangers within the first five words of live commentary from Tynecastle. At least that's what annoyed me.

Was it 'Welcome to Tynecastle. Rangers YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!' ?

Has anyone tried counting how many times Derek Ferguson says ''I tell you what'' during a game.

Would be about 4,000 I'd say.

I stuck that on the Sports sound Twitter page. No reply.

Not sure if this has been discussed. But if Rangers refuse to speak to  Sportsound Why do they bother to even report their games. Just blank them.