Sportsound Watch

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ok.  Let me know how they go later on.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Tell him f**k all, DA!

They were good. I had some ready salted crisps to go in them.

Saying it gives the home side an advantage is one of the most ridiculous criticisms I've heard.  I take it they'll lobbying against the likes of, oh, let's see, let's take Rangers and Celtic as an example, having so many of their fans at their home games as it gives them an advantage. 

Chris Commons (I think) on the wireless talking about McKenna and his ability to play out from the back. “I don’t think it’s in his DNA, just yet”
Good luck waiting for his DNA to change ya fud.

Anyhow listening to the muppet panel this evening I’m not sure any of them have seen the lad play ??

They were good. I had some ready salted crisps to go in them.

He’s going to break in to your abode in the early hours of tomorrow morning and steal your sandwiches. I tried to warn you.

What does Kris Commons have against Aberdeen ? Very Boyd-like in his obsession with never giving any praise to anyone associated with us.

John Souttar is Celtic quality though [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

His comment that “If Celtic sign McKenna they will still need 2 more centre backs” was pathetic.

4 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

What does Kris Commons have against Aberdeen ? Very Boyd-like in his obsession with never giving any praise to anyone associated with us.

John Souttar is Celtic quality though emoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.png

His comment that “If Celtic sign McKenna they will still need 2 more centre backs” was pathetic.

What's your issue with Souttar G-Man? 

Nothing. Don’t have an opinion either way, he’s John Souttar.

Someone who “has a mistake in him” but “can play it out from the back” and is more suited to Celtic sounds like a weird view from a pundit though.

No issue and he's a decent young player but it's obvious that Souttar is currently the better player.

Obvious in what way ?

McKenna can defend.

Arguably from what I have seen in his limited time at AFC Devlin is right up there too.

I have no horse in the race really, and nothing against Souttar but I recall asking in a match thread last season whether he was actually anywhere near as good as the hype, since literally every time I have watched him, he has had at least 1 clanger per game.

Genuinely I have never watched him love and he hasnt made a c**t of something.

He must have something about him, but it will need to be a lot to compensate for his calamity levels

44 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

John Souttar is Celtic quality though emoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.png

He’s exactly the same on Sky. Never, ever has a good word to say about Aberdeen. You would think that he would have a soft spot for us, given that we gave him a gift for his first ever Celtic goal in the League Cup semi final, just days after he signed for them.

Souttar is better than McKenna with the ball at his feet, but that is about it. 

Most of the opinions I read and hear on McKenna from fans of other teams, usually Celtic or Rangers, are completely uninformed nonsense. 

Edited by DrewDon