Sportsound Watch

Is Heather Dewar (sp?) just a generic sports journalist? She always seems decent if lacking a bit of knowledge about the finer details of the game she has been given. Scott McDonald on yet again still impersonating a sports journalist, as for person up in Inverness I feel sorry for her because her producer has given her helium and changed all the setting on her mic. 

Richard Gordon constantly updating us on the English Premier League is really irritatating. I honestly couldn’t give a f**k if Leicester City have scored.
I agree. Although for me it's because I'm one of those oddballs that like to avoid the English scores before watching Match of the Day at night. I can't see many BBC Radio Nottinghamshire commentaries interrupting their games with updates on the Kilmarnock game.

35 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Richard Gordon constantly updating us on the English Premier League is really irritatating. I honestly couldn’t give a f**k if Leicester City have scored.

That and however is in the studio missing important moments because he's watching the golf! Useless

24 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Mikey Stewart stating 'It's hard to say with any definity...'

That's not a word I've heard before.

Was a good discussion, though. 

I think someone has sponsored him to say "This could have been the biggest day in Scottish football for years", as often as possible...

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

More negative pish about the celtic's manager and the Celtic dressing room,trying to make a mountain out of a molehill again,it's absolutely pathetic. 

Shut up you c**t.

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 16:08, Salvo Montalbano said:
On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 16:04, Hammer Jag said:

I can't see many BBC Radio Nottinghamshire commentaries interrupting their games with updates on the Kilmarnock game.

We're big time these days, you'd be surprised.