Sportsound Watch

Pat Bonner took about ten passes at trying to pronounce Minamino last night, and despite multiple attempts at direction from the studio, he still fucked it up and resorted to "the Japanese player" instead.

Edited by MSU

Had to switch it off last night driving home after they starting talking about England and particularly Gareth Southgate at the World Cup, and the English youngsters that are coming through.

I couldn’t give a flying f**k. If I wanted to hear that pish I’d listen to talk sport or some other shite.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Slurp slurp from Tam Cowan yet again as he says he's all for Gascoigne getting in to the HOF.

Also today's guests are both Celtic fans.

Think I'll go back to the wrestling.

When they were talking about 'perfect scenarios' earlier, said England v Germany in the WC final, Germany hit the bar but they need to check if it went over the line using VAR.

How the f**k can they not know how goal line technology works?

10 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

When they were talking about 'perfect scenarios' earlier, said England v Germany in the WC final, Germany hit the bar but they need to check if it went over the line using VAR.

How the f**k can they not know how goal line technology works?

Ask Jonathan Pearce

The usual frustration this afternoon - listening on my DAB radio, at 3pm on Radio Scotland they go to A live commentary. That's ok, OAM must be on NannyGael I say, but no, it's playing exactly the same commentary.

Not having an ordinary radio in the house, and being unable to be arsed finding the online stream, I did without altogether. 

Why have 2 stations carrying exactly the same output?

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

The usual frustration this afternoon - listening on my DAB radio, at 3pm on Radio Scotland they go to A live commentary. That's ok, OAM must be on NannyGael I say, but no, it's playing exactly the same commentary.

Not having an ordinary radio in the house, and being unable to be arsed finding the online stream, I did without altogether. 

Why have 2 stations carrying exactly the same output?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl81 says it joins BBC Radio Scotland, so that'll be why. If your DAB radio has an FM mode then use that instead to get open all mics?

Off the Ball talking about what would happen to Queen of the South if Dobbie left because surely teams will be sniffing about

Fucking end me now

You would think they would research or have figured out why he is at Queens, given that they allow him to live in Blackpool and journey time is a doddle.

10 hours ago, G-MAN said:

You would think they would research or have figured out why he is at Queens, given that they allow him to live in Blackpool and journey time is a doddle.

"petty and ill-informed"

12 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Tbf, Man United are crying out for a forward.

2 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Michael Stewart hosting the show tonight. Sounds terrible when someone is clearly reading from a script when it doesn't come natural to them :lol:

That was comical. “Where else can we start than... if... if you give me a few seconds” then a few clicks of the mouse later “it’d help if the computer in front of me worked” :lol: