Sportsound Watch

Listen to the show this afternoon.

How many times does that h*n cheerleader MacIntyre say “big big game”?

Multiple times.

Or a “late, late” penalty.

Going from the consummate professional that was Richard Gordon to the tabloid MacIntyre. 
He belongs on Radio Clyde along with the other hard of thinking idiots that listen to that comedy show. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I mean, it’s pretty much agreed outwith the delusional Aberdeen fans that Willie Miller is an absolute buffoon. 

I know he is a hero to them, but I imagine most of them think his best broadcasting days are behind him.

49 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Can’t make our game today so tuned in.

The chat is about how clubs should definitely be disclosing transfer fees to fans. According to Willie Miller, clubs are “duty bound” to be “transparent” with fans.

Jesus christ.

No club on earth would openly talk about transfer fees or publicise how much cash they have to spend. That’d be fucking moronic. A bit like this entire chat.

f**k me.

Chick Young first suggested it 😆

The (cough) St Mirren fan 

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Even though it was Chick Young that suggested it in the first place? 😆

Agreeing with Chick Young really does mark you out as a buffoon that surely even the most ardent Aberdeen fan can’t deny? 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Agreeing with Chick Young really does mark you out as a buffoon that surely even the most ardent Aberdeen fan can’t deny? 

Aye, the point they were making was utter bullshit.

The point I’m making is that you said it was Willie Miller that suggested it.
When he clearly didn’t. 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

Aye, the point they were making was utter bullshit.

The point I’m making is that you said it was Willie Miller that suggested it.
When he clearly didn’t. 

Well no, I didn’t suggest that at all. Read back through the thread. 

30 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I don’t need an apology or that @Thenorthernlight I know you guys lose all sense of comprehension when the failed fish fryer is criticised. 

“I don’t need an apology or that”.

The only apology should be for the composition of that sentence.

And leave Willie alone. 

49 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How long do you think we'll hear updates about Ange Postecoglou's Spurs for?

Well, he ripped the talksport moron a new one in the press conference today, so that’s at least something.  

Edited by Savage Henry

2 hours ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Can’t make our game today so tuned in.

The chat is about how clubs should definitely be disclosing transfer fees to fans. According to Willie Miller, clubs are “duty bound” to be “transparent” with fans.

Jesus christ.

No club on earth would openly talk about transfer fees or publicise how much cash they have to spend. That’d be fucking moronic. A bit like this entire chat.

f**k me.

Willie Miller also doesn't think clubs should do succession planning for key roles in their business.

He ran his own business into the ground and failed as a football coach. I think pretty much anything he says on either topic can be safely ignored.

Edited by VincentGuerin

I know it’s been said before but I really really fucking hate them deliberately trying to have discussions on wider topics while the matches are on. Fair enough if something comes up organically and they decide to discuss it a bit but to stop the open all mics coverage to discuss VAR or transfer spending or new managers is awful. Especially when they don’t do any where near enough coverage of the lower leagues.