Sportsound Watch

8 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Lol,

MacIntyre has just asked Pat Bonner “tell us all what the structure of a successful football club looks like”.

FFS, this is Pat Bonner who could barely name 10 players in the SPFL that aren’t Celtic players.

Honest to f**k. 

Did he suggest a setup like Celtic's?

15 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Lol,

MacIntyre has just asked Pat Bonner “tell us all what the structure of a successful football club looks like”.

FFS, this is Pat Bonner who could barely name 10 players in the SPFL that aren’t Celtic players.

Honest to f**k. 

"Well it starts by building a large fan base built on bigotry, more fans more money, you buy up the leagues best players until you make so much money winning everything year after year that you can ignore the best players in the league and blow the equivalent of other teams entire transfer budget on a reserve goalkeeper".

On 05/10/2023 at 23:14, Moorie said:

Richard Gordon ripping into Duk. Needs to stop going down easy, referee’s need to start booking him to sort him out. Robson to have a word with him too apparently. Funny how he always class him by his Sunday name.

Not sure of you're referring to Barold Robertson or Anas platyrhynchos here 

Waking up after a nightshift wondering if they'll cover the challenge cup games and seeing it billed on BBC Sounds as "A debate about rangers and Scotland"...

*Mourinho ripping off headphones.gif*

Edited by Big Gus

39 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Waking up after a nightshift wondering if they'll cover the challenge cup games and seeing it billed on BBC Sounds as "A debate about rangers and Scotland"...

*Mourinho ripping off headphones.gif*

They've got commentary from Falkirk v Queens Park atm with Kenny Miller and Colin Hendry on co commentary......😳

I think you're Jose gif was right enough actually 🤦

10 minutes ago, EastFife_Hibee said:

They've got commentary from Falkirk v Queens Park atm with Kenny Miller and Colin Hendry on co commentary......😳

I think you're Jose gif was right enough actually 🤦

Sportsound getting ripped to bits when it's thought there's no coverage of Challenge Cup. Sportsound getting ripped to bits for covering Challenge Cup.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Sportsound getting ripped to bits when it's thought there's no coverage of Challenge Cup. Sportsound getting ripped to bits for covering Challenge Cup.

I was surprised that they did have commentary of an actual match when there is var and rangers to discuss to death but doesn't matter anymore as I'm not listening now, not enjoying it, changed channels, simple.

Edited by EastFife_Hibee

1 hour ago, EastFife_Hibee said:

I was surprised that they did have commentary of an actual match when there is var and rangers to discuss to death but doesn't matter anymore as I'm not listening now, not enjoying it, changed channels, simple.

Thanks for letting everyone know. My thoughts are that they should not be getting stick for actually covering a Challenge Cup match. There is loads and loads of things to give them stick for, but not that. 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Thanks for letting everyone know. My thoughts are that they should not be getting stick for actually covering a Challenge Cup match. There is loads and loads of things to give them stick for, but not that. 

I wasn't really having a go about them having a challenge cup match on, I enjoy listening to different teams, I was more complaining about the co commentators, as Kenny Miller is wooden.

Levien tieing himself in knots trying to explain how good Frances front 3 are by naming something like Lawrie Riley, McCoist and Dalglish. Noone under 35 (at best!) will remember the tail end of McCoist.... 😒. Can't even make a bollocks point coherently.

Again, I am left wondering WTF commentators do between matches. Surely consuming as much football is the thing to do?! Like revision? I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Gilmour hadn't scored a senior goal before?

Chick wanking himself into oblivion because Souness told him this morning some vague story about doing something for Rangers.

Chick now fucking raging because English and Crichton have pissed all over his chips.

Glad I’m going to the United game today, because with Chick as the reporter, there’s not likely to be any real coverage of it.

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Chick wanking himself into oblivion because Souness told him this morning some vague story about doing something for Rangers.

Chick now fucking raging because English and Crichton have pissed all over his chips.

Glad I’m going to the United game today, because with Chick as the reporter, there’s not likely to be any real coverage of it.

They've just went live to him at Firhill for Thistle v United team news and he's been talking about St Mirren for five minutes now.