Sportsound Watch

Kenny Miller yesterday about the decision making within clubs when appointing new managers:

"I always hear this term doo (sic) diligence, I think its nonsense, its just a word that gets used to make it sound like they've done their job properly"

Its actually two words Kenny but thanks for your valued input. Cutting edge punditry that only Sportsound can deliver.

21 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

Kenny also has a dodgy firestick as watched Rangers & Hearts games at the weekend.

Always amazes me the amount of (admittedly thick) footballers, past and present, who will post photos of themselves watching live games via Kodi boxes and the like. Often seems to be an injured Chelsea player. 

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Always amazes me the amount of (admittedly thick) footballers, past and present, who will post photos of themselves watching live games via Kodi boxes and the like. Often seems to be an injured Chelsea player. 

Always amazes me the amount of people who know what injured Chelsea players are up to.

There was a discussion about developing youth players on Sunday's show 

Not once were the B teams in the Lowland League mentioned. This does not surprise me given your average Scottish football commentator's ignorance of anything outside the Cheeks but it led me to wonder wtf are the two B teams doing stinking out the LL if it's not for youth development 

8 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Kenny also has a dodgy firestick as watched Rangers & Hearts games at the weekend.

There's no such thing as dodgy firesticks.  

Yours, IPTV seller :lol: 

Edited by Hoose Rice

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

There was a discussion about developing youth players on Sunday's show 

Not once were the B teams in the Lowland League mentioned. This does not surprise me given your average Scottish football commentator's ignorance of anything outside the Cheeks but it led me to wonder wtf are the two B teams doing stinking out the LL if it's not for youth development 

Three*

20 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Interesting observation. I always assume that he can have access to the broadcasting streams (that aren't broadcast live). Also - club TV?

23 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Kenny Miller yesterday about the decision making within clubs when appointing new managers:

"I always hear this term doo (sic) diligence, I think its nonsense, its just a word that gets used to make it sound like they've done their job properly"

Its actually two words Kenny but thanks for your valued input. Cutting edge punditry that only Sportsound can deliver.

Kenny probably thinks it's "do diligence", so he's right about "used to make it sound like they've done their job properly".

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Kenny probably thinks it's "do diligence", so he's right about "used to make it sound like they've done their job properly".

Is the Ghost of John Lambie on Sportsound? 🐦⬛

18 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Always amazes me the amount of people who know what injured Chelsea players are up to.

When they post it on Twitter/X and football is one of your interests, it pops up automatically. It's not like I'm going out of my way to stalk (frantically Googles current Chelsea squad) Axel Disasi.

27 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

When they post it on Twitter/X and football is one of your interests, it pops up automatically. It's not like I'm going out of my way to stalk (frantically Googles current Chelsea squad) Axel Disasi.

That sounds like a horrific user experience.

I think I read one football article in the Dundee Courier and now Google thinks I'm fascinated by every Arbroath injury update or Jim Goodwin press conference. Still, that's far preferable to being deluged with photos of English league footballers in their spare time.

2 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Interesting observation. I always assume that he can have access to the broadcasting streams (that aren't broadcast live). Also - club TV?

Before the BBC shat it and sprinted back to Ibrox on their knees to lick boots and kiss arses in a sickeningly cowardly display, they used to pretend to get updates for Sevco games off Twitter but were quite clearly watching a stream of Sevco TV.