Sportsound Watch

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

. I assume leaving Rapid so quickly was more to do with the very recent passing of his mother, I'm just speculating over the  timing of it all however.

Heard something similar today from a co worker that knows an acquaintance of him. 

Sounds like he's going through a tough time. 

19 hours ago, gannonball said:

I think he gave an interview not long after being appointed Rapid manager (might have been to the BBC actually) that he had a discussion with Aberdeen last season but that's all it was. I assume leaving Rapid so quickly was more to do with the very recent passing of his mother, I'm just speculating over the  timing of it all however.

Thats certainly not how his now ex team seem to see it.

No wins in 6 is pretty much unheard of for them.

Predictable & almost unlistenable now.

As always, they start off with 20 minutes of totally exclusive chat on The Rangers game.

No chat on Ross County incidentally, only The Rangers. 

MacIntyre starts excitedly with “RIIIGHT… let’s start with ‘Rangers’ “….. then those coaching geniuses Rory Loy & Neil McCann give a 10 minute dissertation on “Rangers” playing a 4-3-3 instead of a 4-2-3-1.

Then after that, straight to interview with Vordermort. 

Just. F*ck. Off BBC.

”Rangers” still hate you, despite your boot licking since they lifted their ban on you. 

Didn't hear the first hour or so, was there any discussion on Scottish clubs in Europe this week? Zipped through it on BBC Sounds there but every time I stopped they seemed to be talking about whether Rangers should play a "number ten" or not 🤷🏻

Edited by Lurkst

Delighted we got 10 mins discussion about Todd Cantwell on today's Open All Mics. His situation has been playing on my mind all week after we got 20 mins of the same thing last Sunday, while there were 4 Premiership teams in League Cup action.

Driving up the road listening to Rangersound is not fun. Scoddish foodball apparently only revolves around one club.

I must say though, that the perfectly timed sigh... from the Hibs fan when asked for his thoughts on today's game was sensational stuff. Radio gold.

4 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Not sure what happened with Dicky Foster last week but he just came on with full hair shirt made a grovelling apology and then was summarily dispatched. 

Basically accused the SFA of lying I think, in relation to the The Rangers goal & the controversy of MacDermid’s signalling for a foul 

Had it on in the car a bit today and really struck me that everyone kept saying “the national stadium” as if there was a ban on uttering the word Hampden? Seemed odd, just me?

Micheal Stewart being made to apologies for saying Jesus Christ or something along that lines and Gordon saying hope it didn’t offend anyone.

doubt we will see or hear Stewart for a few weeks now 

21 hours ago, Elframo said:

No Surprise they choose to cover Motherwell V mini **** as opposed to Aberdeen V Kilmarnock.

Given Aberdeen are at home and Hearts are away surely this just makes sense for the number of extra potential listeners.