Sportsound Watch

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah, it's you that's rewriting history here.

He was solid for Scotland and only had a few poor games.

We'll never know with Kennedy but since his injury he seems to have become the next Bobby Moore.

He was bang average and most people saw him as a weak link. A bit like you playing AoE.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

He was bang average and most people saw him as a weak link. A bit like you playing AoE.

Disagree (on both counts!).

He got 55 caps when we weren't short of central defenders (Pressley, McManus, Weir, Anderson, Dailly, Berra, Webster, Wilson).

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Disagree (on both counts!).

He got 55 caps when we weren't short of central defenders (Pressley, McManus, Weir, Anderson, Dailly, Berra, Webster, Wilson).

I think the point that in that era we qualified for absolutely hee haw would support the idea that the players who picked up loads of caps weren't all that good.

And people like Anderson, who couldn't get in the team regularly, were just decent jobbing SPL players.

Edited by JTS98

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

MODS!!!!

Well... Spent much of his career in terrible Aberdeen teams, managed one appearance in the Premier League in England, struggled to win caps in an era when Scotland were pish.

I mean, we all like our players. But the evidence is that Anderson was just an average centre-half.

All Aberdeen fans I know seem to revere the guy. I don't see it.

Edit: He's weird looking too.

Edited by JTS98

Well... Spent much of his career in terrible Aberdeen teams, managed one appearance in the Premier League in England, struggled to win caps in an era when Scotland were pish.
I mean, we all like our players. But the evidence is that Anderson was just an average centre-half.
All Aberdeen fans I know seem to revere the guy. I don't see it.
Edit: He's weird looking too.

Look JTS, I used to think you were a good poster, but I now believe you to be an absolute cretin who knows nothing about football.

He is also not weird looking, he has lovely eyes.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Look JTS, I used to think you were a good poster, but I now believe you to be an absolute cretin who knows nothing about football.

He is also not weird looking, he has lovely eyes.

He's a poor man's Elvis. Both in footballing ability and as a style icon.

Elvis had (has) rugged, stylish, manly good looks. The flowing locks, the pained expression, the grisly beard, the needlessly aggressive chest-pumping.

Anderson, I ask you. Was he bald? Did he have weirdly curly hair? Did he have a Neil MacFarlane tribute haircut? Did he ever speak? Does he have a voice? Nobody really knows. He's like a science experiment gone wrong.

And his eyes aren't lovely.

He looks like he's from a village. That's the best way I can describe him. Send him away!

He's a poor man's Elvis. Both in footballing ability and as a style icon.
Elvis had (has) rugged, stylish, manly good looks. The flowing locks, the pained expression, the grisly beard, the needlessly aggressive chest-pumping.
Anderson, I ask you. Was he bald? Did he have weirdly curly hair? Did he have a Neil MacFarlane tribute haircut? Did he ever speak? Does he have a voice? Nobody really knows. He's like a science experiment gone wrong.
And his eyes aren't lovely.
He looks like he's from a village. That's the best way I can describe him. Send him away!

Russell Anderson looks like cillian Murphy and is an absolute gent.

Comparing him to “elvis” is utterly disgusting and unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Russell Anderson looks like cillian Murphy and is an absolute gent.

Comparing him to “elvis” is utterly disgusting and unforgivable.

I bet you're the type that thinks Christina Aguillera is better looking than Britney.

You disgust me.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:
I bet you're the type that thinks Christina Aguillera is better looking than Britney.
You disgust me.

Hold on, what? Christina is way hotter than Britney.

Get yourself to f**k.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Safe to say you’ve lost this one.

Nonsense!

In the interests of democracy, I think it's important to allow others to see the choice at hand and judge for themselves.

This vile  trollop (big team found, imo)

image.png.32d579559f2b3e5d9a67c3fe7dd61904.png

Or this angel.

image.png.bbf7db9833671a3772efc8cb5317064e.png

3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Nonsense!

In the interests of democracy, I think it's important to allow others to see the choice at hand and judge for themselves.

This vile  trollop (big team found, imo)

image.png.32d579559f2b3e5d9a67c3fe7dd61904.png

Or this angel.

image.png.bbf7db9833671a3772efc8cb5317064e.png

Or.....

462040493_images(12).jpeg.4cf5b77f06d9a820570c5fa896fdc389.jpeg430975241_images(13).jpeg.40a74aca677f691aee3ee5d0d0bf1139.jpeg