Sportsound Watch

What an absolute bin fire of a show, the "discussion" about the new Aberdeen manager is embarrassing, I don't know much about Thelin but I'm pretty sure he's already done his homework and knows what the current Aberdeen squad is all about and what areas need strengthening.

12 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

What an absolute bin fire of a show, the "discussion" about the new Aberdeen manager is embarrassing, I don't know much about Thelin but I'm pretty sure he's already done his homework and knows what the current Aberdeen squad is all about and what areas need strengthening.

If Michael Stewart was in the studio he’d still be harping on about how Neil Lennon wasn’t appointed.

I think moving Stewart away from the studio is a move in the right direction, but still hearing far too much of his voice. When does his cameo as an Alba party MSP candidate start again?

9 minutes ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

If Michael Stewart was in the studio he’d still be harping on about how Neil Lennon wasn’t appointed.

I think moving Stewart away from the studio is a move in the right direction, but still hearing far too much of his voice. When does his cameo as an Alba party MSP candidate start again?

It's a good thing for Stewart that this season is coming to an end, if it had another few months to go he'd have an aneurysm live on the radio, his perma raging confrontational shtick is tiresome.

It's weird cos he's quite different when being on co-commentary on the Friday night games.

Think it shows that it's an act/encouraged (his Sportsound 'persona' I mean).

Interestingly (or you no, not), the other Kenny was on Five Live duties today which I found quite weird until I realised there were only 4 Premiership games today so it would appear to make more sense to the BBC to send Kenny Crawford to Coventry v Blackburn rather than say Kelty v Montrose. 

44 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Any reason why there's no OAM today when they have reporters at the various games? Just can't be bothered talking about football when there's no Celtic or Rangers games today?

Normally they don't bother with a commentary game when neither Celtic nor Rangers are playing. 

Not sure why they decided there should be two commentaries and no OAM this week.

The new BBC Football page when accessing the live scores is a fucking nightmare. No option to change to the lower leagues. Not really the thread for this but not worth creating a new thread.

59 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Any reason why there's no OAM today when they have reporters at the various games? Just can't be bothered talking about football when there's no Celtic or Rangers games today?

Pretty much.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The new BBC Football page when accessing the live scores is a fucking nightmare. No option to change to the lower leagues. Not really the thread for this but not worth creating a new thread.

It was missing the live scores and live tables from the rhs when I looked on the live coverage page. You could click a tab at the top to get the scores or the table, but not both at the same time.

Absolute fucking shambles

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's a disgrace.

I have less than zero interest in woman's football, the Brazilian state championship or (hilariously!) the Saudi league. I appreciate others might have.

Can I personalise the Scores/Fixtures page to cut such guff out? No.

Can I at least scan down and see the scorers? Not any more.

The page doesn't even seem to auto-update any more. Joke.

14 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It's a disgrace.

I have less than zero interest in woman's football, the Brazilian state championship or (hilariously!) the Saudi league. I appreciate others might have.

Oh, and they don't seem to have attendances on any of the tabs.

Recommend the SPFL's own pages for after game browsing for folks. Don't know about live stuff.

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It was missing the live scores and live tables from the rhs when I looked on the live coverage page. You could click a tab at the top to get the scores or the table, but not both at the same time.

Absolute fucking shambles

There was nothing wrong with the previous set up. Just change for change sake.

19 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It's a disgrace.

I noticed that the day, too, thought it was just my laptop acting up.

As I mentioned in another thread, today you couldn't click on a game in the scores page as usual and see the scorers/stats etc. Not for a single game.

13 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

There was nothing wrong with the previous set up. Just change for change sake.

They've managed to update the format and make it considerably worse. You used to be able to click on Scores and see all the divisions. They've completely sidelined the lower leagues. 

How many weeks now has McIntyre squeezed the *** out of the most boring hypothetical of Watson vs Barron? He’s taken to asking every c**t, all who respond with a non-commital “it’s tough they’re both two gid young boiz”. Tiresome.