Sportsound Watch

Tiresome for you perhaps. But then again, you support one of them.

Bantz!!!!

And nah I just wonder how some people never get bored. 2 fucking football clubs that they're genuinely seething about.

Shull personally find you're stuff quite funny, totally different thing. ;)

Imagine letting a sevconian on, something needs done and quickly!  (Grrrrrrrrrr)

F All to do with that and you know it.

Why was he on ? No relevance to any of the topics, thick as shit so no real insight.

"Hold on listeners cos later on we will be talking about Neil Simpson" FFS

The big questions of the whole interview was "Did you forgive him" "Did he apologise"

Pretty pathetic really.

Simmie has something poor wee Durranty doesnt have. In fact he has 2 of them. GIRUY.

Lets keep the so called "institution" as the **** puts it relevant by living in the past whilst their rivals annhialate them.

Scum then, Scum Now, Scum forever,

No surprise to see lichtie and bennett popping up to claim "its all about the Old Firm" despite there being identical posts moaning about the likes of Darren Jackson, John Hughes and Stuart McCall who suddenly get air time on every single BBC platform the moment they lose their jobs before vanishing once the advertising campaign is over.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don't worry I'm sure Neil Simpson will be invited on soon to give his accounts of the day and the years following.

Tongue in cheek but you're actually right. The BBC are meant to present a balanced view so for such a contentious issue they should have had comment from Simpsons side. Why break the habit of a lifetime though.

Tongue in cheek but you're actually right. The BBC are meant to present a balanced view so for such a contentious issue they should have had comment from Simpsons side. Why break the habit of a lifetime though.

Of course was tongue in cheek.

Thing is locally simmie has publicly said he feels terrible about the incident and is very embarrassed whenever Aberdeen fans sing about it.

Durrant moaning about Rangers having to start at the bottom was good but I preferred his whining that "these were the only players we could get" and that they let down McCoist. Aye, because Super Ally was a tactical visionary.

No surprise to see lichtie and bennett popping up to claim "its all about the Old Firm" despite there being identical posts moaning about the likes of Darren Jackson, John Hughes and Stuart McCall who suddenly get air time on every single BBC platform the moment they lose their jobs before vanishing once the advertising campaign is over.

It's not what I'm claiming

All I'm saying is that threads are always derailed on here because some people get so seething about the OF

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I am shocked that we haven't had the chance to hear Steven Pressley's words of wisdom considering he's been out of work for more than a month.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The Durrant interview was quite good Bennet, hope you enjoyed it.

Was cooking at the time, heard snippets of it. The excuses for ally were to be expected, it's not like he could call him a useless pillock.

2 hours ago, Stu said:

I am shocked that we haven't had the chance to hear Steven Pressley's words of wisdom considering he's been out of work for more than a month.

They're still recording them. Once his comments have been sped up you should hear them in the one show.

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's not what I'm claiming

All I'm saying is that threads are always derailed on here because some people get so seething about the OF

Nobody is though, its just the usual rage about some absolute nobody getting airtime they dont deserve. You and bennett decided it was OF-centric.

Nobody is though, its just the usual rage about some absolute nobody getting airtime they dont deserve. You and bennett decided it was OF-centric.

How does he not deserve it?

I found his interview interesting. There's all sorts of different guests on, the rage is purely because he's ex Rangers.

You can't possibly have expected to have him say anything other than what he did in regards to them 'being demoted' to the 4th tier etc, which actually was only spoke about for less than a minute. He was hardly going to say they died ffs.

Big deal, the rest of it was pretty interesting, it's not like Durrants on all the time or anything either I can only ever remember him being on once before and that was pretty recently.