Midweek flutter

geo87

Barca -2 @6/1 seems decent value even though a few variables to think about.

Could be a bit unpredictable this with both teams resting players. Gone for Barca BTTS at 3/1, same for Ross County and a Peterborough West Bromwich draw.

Could be a bit unpredictable this with both teams resting players. Gone for Barca BTTS at 3/1, same for Ross County and a Peterborough West Bromwich draw.

Saw teams and price went to 8/1 thought was worth a tenner of anyones. Turns out it wasn't.

Speculative Killie and Fulham double for me tonight.

Despite going to as high as 11s in the first match I still never really fancied a bet on Killie at Ibrox but having watched that game and the results both sides have had since I think 5/1 for the home side is very generous. Yes Rangers will probably have a lot of possession but they spurn a load of chances nearly every week and Killie certainly have players that can exploit that bang average defence at the other end.

Fulham were very good in their win against QPR at the weekend. They have a good squad which I think will climb the table under Jokanovic and finish the campaign strongly. They have some great options going forward that can hurt a static Blackburn side who have far too many passengers. Lambert has said himself that the squad he inherited isn't good enough and that there will be changes in the summer. Suppose you can't blame players for being passengers when your boss thinks you're shite. :lol:

Anyway, £5 double returns £99.

Thoughts on the CL and EL league games tonight?

I'd fancy PSG but not a lot of value, 4/6 PSG beat two non-qualifying teams in the group 2-0 and had a 0-0 with Real Madrid.

Chelsea @ 5/1 or DNB @ 7/2 seems decent value. Lost in Oporto 2-1, drew in Kyiv 0-0 and beat Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0. Not great form in its own right but Hiddink has firmed them up. No JT at the back though.

Dark horses of the group stages, Zenit St Petersburg visit Benfica and are available @ 3/1.

Won first two away games comfortably before losing matchday 6 game away at Genk 2-1.

Benfica took care of Astana and Galatasary but lost at home to Atletico Madrid 2-1.

Russian Winter break could be an issue for Zenit and their compatriots in tonight's EL match up Lokomotiv Moscow who visit Fenerbache.

Fener were no great shakes and got beat by Molde, beat Ajax 1-0 with a late goal in a scrappy game and finished with a 1-1 draw with Celtic, admittedly with ten men.

Lokomotiv look great value @ 5/1 with wins over Sporting Lisbon and Skenderbau and a draw at Besiktas on the road in the group stage.

After all that I'm going for a Russian double with singles/ DNBs.

Good luck!